Official Community Forums Home

Talk To Me Baby...

Darth Jesus

• Members

We've been practically having sex on a daily basis for the past 6 months or so. It's always fantastic, but I find that when we've taken a day or two in between it's damn near spectacular. This is one of those times...

Last week we talked about taking a day or two break from having sex. This is very difficult for the both of us since we like it so much and so often. That week we had purposely taken two days in a row. Which for us lately is a long time.

After the second day all I could think about was her. Bending her over and feeling her soft supple ass against my groin while I slammed into her from behind. While I was at work we kept teasing each other over the phone and email. Later on that day she logged onto yahoo IM and we started talking dirty to each other. "So what are you doing later on?" I asked..."YOU" she said. The conversation got so hot, that if I had been called away from my cubicle there would've been a piramid sticking out the front of my pants. Anyways...

When I got home, we kept giving each other the look..you know that look... Once in a while she would walk by and I would grab her ass or vice versa. She was standing infront of the kitchen sink and I approached her from behind and pretended to need something from the counter in order to rub up against her, and she knew it too and it turned her on. Couldn't wait to put the kids to bed and just get it on!

Well after a painfully long couple of hours we were finally by ourselves. We started slow just caressing each others hands and arms. We then started kissing and I could feel every inch of her lips on my face. It was as if I was kissing her for the first time, her mouth on my neck, it just felt great and I was getting really turned on. I then started kissing her more passionately and harder. She reciprocated and began to moan and make sexy noises, as did I. I remember just slowly putting my hands on her face and neck, slowly bringing them to her beautiful breasts. We were both very excited at this point.

She climbed on top of me on the couch and began to slowly grind herself against me, and it felt so hot and soft. I lifted her night gown and put my hands on her ass while at the same time pulling her towards me and heavily kissing her face, breasts and neck. Her nipples were so hard and sweet, I couldnt get enough of it. After a couple of minutes she told me in her very sexy low voice "I'm cumming". I got even more excited than I was. I could barely control myself.

I then layed her down on the couch and got on top of her, grinding my hard cock up against her, making her moan even louder. I couldn't take it anymore I had to have her at that point. I took her clothes off and proceeded to do the same. I stood up infront of her strocking my cock and just staring at her sexy body as she also played with herself. I approach her and she began to slowly suck my cock, feeling every bit of her with every stroke, every lick and every touch of her soft hands. At the same time I began to caress her clit, and it was at that point where she took my penis deeper and deeper into her mouth. It felt so good, I immediately grabbed her hair and pushed her towards me as I basically began to fuck her mouth.

It was during that time that I also grabbed the lube(we always keep it handy)...I put some on my hand and began to rub her clit up and down slowly bringing my fingers inside her. I would go back and forth between rubbing her pussy lips and clit to fucking her with my two middle fingers. She really enjoyed that...every time she came I could feel the inside of her pussy putting very intense pressure on my fingers. She was so wet and swollen and I couldn't get enough of it. I love to hear her cum and the look on her face when I know she's really enjoying herself, there's nothing that turns me on more than that.

Little while later I just couldn't take anymore. I had to be inside her...I moved to the other end of the couch where her legs were, and I possitioned myself in between them. I lifted her legs up with my hands and I began to rub the outside of her pussy with my very hard cock. She was so wet and warm it was oh so nice and instinctively it worked out very well. A minute or two of that and she said "Come on baby please put it in". I was happy to ablidge...I teased it a little more and then I slid my cock in very slowly. I could feel her pussy palpitate against my cock. Slowly increasing the rate of every stroke. I could feel every little bit of sensation, every breath, every touch, everything was just right in synch and we were as one at that moment.

We then moved on to doggie style possition, one of my favorites. I like to bend her over couch and take her from behind while I stand. I love just watching her ass giggle a little bit as I move forward towards her. I love grabbing it and just separating the cheeks oh so slightly. I was really giving to her hard, and the harder I did it the more she liked it. Once in while she would talk during and that just brought me over the edge. At that point I was ready to explode and I was really slamming it hard, she then uttered the words "Come on baby...give it to me...I want you to cum so hard inside me." I was feeling so much pleasure I thought I was going to pass out. It was at that moment she told me she was going to cum again, and I was able to time it just right so I could cum with her. When it finally happened I felt as if my heart had literally stopped. The pleasure was so intense and so powerful I lost all control. At that moment nothing else mattered.

The next day we did it all over again.

• Members

Sounds like a VERY LUCKY WOMAN B):P

• Review Team

You are two very lucky people! Thanks for sharing with those of who aren't so lucky right now! :)