Official Community Forums Home

Strawberry Massage Oil And Cream

Amylynn920

• Members

lovf0029main.jpg

What a lovely, decadent treat to find this in my review box!

I received this along with some of the Kama Sutra Body Butter to review, and wow, did I feel pampered to see this.

I love strawberry, and I love massages.

Lover's Choice has come out with two really cool massage products, A warming massage oil and a massage cream!

These two items came packaged in an organdy gift bag, and the first thing I thought of was, this would make a pretty gift for a bachelorette party, for your lover or even for yourself!

First the massage cream. I love this. It's a thick lotion, scented strawberry and it has a very thick creamy consistency. Packaged in a flip top bottle for convenience.

We used this since it was my night for massage, and I really loved the scent of strawberry. It went on nicely, but did disappear after a few strokes, so not my top choice as a "massage cream" this is more of an after shower cream. Our next test will be after some shower play ;)

The Strawberry Massage Oil, however works wonderfully! It also comes in a flip top bottle and the best thing? It's a warming oil!! And, it really warms :o It has a fantastic flavor and a great slip, and the scent of strawberries is fantastic!

I love this oil. We used this on breast and thighs as a prelude to some hot oral, and I will say we really enjoyed this.

The massage oil and cream do not list a sweetener that I could find, but it does taste fantastic and is a bit sweet so just be cautious about using them with genital massage. You don't want sugar inside a vagina. Hey we're sweet enough down there anyways. :lol:

I highly recommend this dynamic massage duo to everyone, it's a sensual, fun way to boost some couple time and you'll smell fantastic for awhile afterwards.

I wanted to add that the massage oil and cream wash away nicely and evenly with soap and water. The lotion cream, you can leave on your skin and use a hand lotion.

Strawberries and Cream

• Members

That sounds really nice do you know what other flavors they might have?

• Members

Oh that sounds great. Strawberry is one of my favorites....so this is definitely for me.

Great review

• Members

Just a reminder that the warming oil, really, really warms. :o

• Review Team
Just a reminder that the warming oil, really, really warms. :o

That sounds more like a temptation! :P

• Members
That sounds more like a temptation! :P

Now would I tempt you all?? ;)

It's more like liquid sex in a bottle :o

• Review Team
Now would I tempt you all?? ;)

It's more like liquid sex in a bottle :o

OK, placing my order now .... ;)

• Members

It really is a fabulous massage oil and cream set.

You need to pamper yourself once in a while and this set is perfect!

• Members
That sounds really nice do you know what other flavors they might have?

Not sure Sun, this is what was sent, but it really is a fantastic product, we love it!

• Members

Oh, this sounds wonderful!! Of all the "warming" lotions or oils we have tried, neither of us have noticed any that worked!! This looks and sounds like it would be a very nice set to have or give as a gift.

Thanks for the fantastic review.

It really is a fabulous massage oil and cream set.

You need to pamper yourself once in a while and this set is perfect!

Pampering is oh, so important in a gal's life!!! Thanks for the wonderful review!