Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

Purple Slender Vibrator

Tyger

to7249-7_product_1main.jpg

This little lovely just goes to show you that sometimes, it’s the simple things that can do the job right!

It’s just like a basic “starter vibe”: hard plastic tapered shaft, twist on/off controller dial, & waterproof! It’s easy to use, easy to care for, & I love the color, which looks like purple marble. Being 6” long, and ¾” in diameter, this toy’s perfect for those that are new-to-toys, it’s not an intimidating, or complicated vibe. Being a hard plastic, you get a more stronger, direct vibe, which is a huge plus for me! Plus, most people with allergies to certain materials, will probably find that this will be perfect for them, since it’s smooth (won’t harbor bacteria easily), phthalate free, & easy to clean. You can use any sort of lube with this toy too. This vibe is also great as a gift since it comes in a pretty box as well.

I put my 2 AA batteries in, which go in firmly due to the paper insert they have in there to insulate the batteries so that they won’t rattle when the vibes are on. The vibes go in like most of the shaft style vibes, positive side down, (there’s a pic on the paper insert so you will know too), screw the cap back on, noticing the really thick gasket that shows that this vibe is waterproof, & turn the dial. The vibes are low to moderately high. I was impressed with the strength of the vibes, & how quiet it was on the highest setting.

I ran it all around my labia, liking the direct vibes thru the tip. It was nice on the clit, and then I inserted it. It felt very nice, slick, and filling. I grabbed a favorite bullet for clit stimulation, and let the orgasm roll thru me. I like to feel a bit fuller than this toy offers, & a tad stronger vibration, but it’s still a really good starter!

I give it 3 out of 4 Tyger Paws up.

Marble Magic

• Members

that purple pulsator is totally YOU!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

This beautiful vibe measures 6 inches of insertable length and .75 inches in diameter and is phthalate-free. It is a pretty marble color. You unscrew the black cap at the bottom to insert the 2 AA batteries needed to bring it to life. A piece of advice: leave the paper leaflet (showing how to put the batteries in) inside of the toy. It will help to reduce the noise. This vibe is waterproof which means easy cleanup: just remember to make sure that the cap is completely tight so that no water will get in. I gave it a bath in warm water and anti-bacterial soap and it was ready to go.

With this toy being plastic it is compatible with all lubes, which is a plus. This vibe can be used for anal or vaginal. For me, I planned to use it for anal. I had one .5 in diameter and wanted to increase the size of what I was using and thought this would be the perfect next step up.

Remember with anything anal you need lots of lube and when you think you have enough add more. I started getting aroused in order for this to work the way I like. Once I was ready I started to slowly insert it, and it filled me up nicely. I slowly increased the vibe to high. I will tell you that high felt oh so good! It is just the right size and level of vibration for what I needed.

I highly recommend this for anyone that likes a strong vibe. It is pretty and powerful. What more can you ask for?