Official Community Forums Home

Suggest Male Toys

• Members

Hi all,

I know I have not been on in a while and I am sorry. I have been so busy. I just wanted to see what you might recommend for me. I want to get my husband some toys. I have a bunch and he only has one. I figured that you might be able to give me some good advice. My husband has not had much experience with toys other than the masturbator that I bought him. I was think that maybe I should try something that we can use together. Let me know what you think. Thanks for the help.

Shy

• Members
Hi all,

I know I have not been on in a while and I am sorry. I have been so busy. I just wanted to see what you might recommend for me. I want to get my husband some toys. I have a bunch and he only has one. I figured that you might be able to give me some good advice. My husband has not had much experience with toys other than the masturbator that I bought him. I was think that maybe I should try something that we can use together. Let me know what you think. Thanks for the help.

Shy

Not sure myself but what is he into? That could narrow it down. :)

• Members

Mine really liked the Doc Johnson sleeves. They look realistic and they feel great inside.

Here is his review GSK's Sleeve Review

• 3 months later...
  • Members
He may like a prostate massager they say they are awesome from what I have heard.
He may very well like a Prostate massager. I most certainly enjoy mine. :P