Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Review Team

I had an incredible night of submission.

• Members

Today should be interesting. We are leaving soon for a birthday party for a friend of my daughter's. It is a rollerskating party. Oh lord help me so that I dont' end up black and blue...lol. I have not skated in over 15 years.

• Members

I love surprise checks in the mail, now where to go on vacation? Ocean, mountains? Hmm...

• Members
Today should be interesting. We are leaving soon for a birthday party for a friend of my daughter's. It is a rollerskating party. Oh lord help me so that I dont' end up black and blue...lol. I have not skated in over 15 years.

Good luck and have fun!

• Members

Thinking if we go to Norway over Easter break, tickets are only $462 per person vs. $1000 per person this summer....since my MIL is paying for one...we only have to pay for one ticket..I think we will go in April instead :)

• Members

just wrote out my two weeks notice for my part time job. Mna that sucks. I hate being made to feel inadequate! They cut my hours because apperently i'm a terrible closer, but no one wanted to tell me. :( i was only trained on how to close for 2 days. that's it. and apperently i've been doing things wrong since then. that was in october. they wouldn't have said anything if i hadn't asked what was up. Man, i feel like such a loser.

• Members
just wrote out my two weeks notice for my part time job. Mna that sucks. I hate being made to feel inadequate! They cut my hours because apperently i'm a terrible closer, but no one wanted to tell me. :( i was only trained on how to close for 2 days. that's it. and apperently i've been doing things wrong since then. that was in october. they wouldn't have said anything if i hadn't asked what was up. Man, i feel like such a loser.

thats poor management sweetie..thats THEIR job to make sure you are properly trained

• Members
I love surprise checks in the mail, now where to go on vacation? Ocean, mountains? Hmm...

Buy a vacation home!

• Members
I am going to enjoy eating chinese for the first time in months...mmmm mmmm good

I wish you'd stop trying to make me jealous woman! Suzy and her parents have shut down their restaurant since she got married so I no longer get my Mui Wah fix!

• Members
I wish you'd stop trying to make me jealous woman! Suzy and her parents have shut down their restaurant since she got married so I no longer get my Mui Wah fix!

I;m sorry :( ...but i'm going to enjoy every bite of it to hehehe

• Members
Buy a vacation home!

We just closed on Cape property Pappy. Combo vacation/rental investment. Gotta love low mortgage rates. This check was an escrow overage yearly disbursement. We are thinking Vermont in the Fall. I have a fiber show in October so maybe we will do a week vs a weekend and take the little one. Maple sugar.. yum!

• Members

Did a whole lotta lovin' my SO today ... and now he is cooking dinner for us and my sister while I am surfing. :kiss: I hit the jackpot!
I had an incredible night of submission.

Wow! Love to hear good news like this! I am so happy everything is working out for you! :D

• Members
ok. I'm NOT stupid. A bit of detective work and hmmmmmm..... Debi Lewis is as apparently free to call anytime she's in town, by the way, according to my husband's email she's gorgeous. TJ he misses her beautiful face. Or should I use her pet name ter-ber.

FUCK!! I am shaking mad!

Folks, Whatever is making you sad, now you can say, "AT least I'm not getting screwed over like mtngal"

What a bastard. Wonder who he's dreaming about in the next room?

Oh man! I am so sorry for what you're going thru right now. Pain and heartache suck! I know it's hard to see past that right now but this will make it easier for you to make the decision to walk away from what was an unhappy situation and hopefully the future will bring you the happiness you deserve. Good luck to you....we all care.....if you need to talk please message!

• Members
ok. I'm NOT stupid. A bit of detective work and hmmmmmm..... Debi Lewis is as apparently free to call anytime she's in town, by the way, according to my husband's email she's gorgeous. TJ he misses her beautiful face. Or should I use her pet name ter-ber.

FUCK!! I am shaking mad!

Folks, Whatever is making you sad, now you can say, "AT least I'm not getting screwed over like mtngal"

What a bastard. Wonder who he's dreaming about in the next room?

Honey, I went thru EXACTLY this same thing about 3 1/2 years ago with my spouse of 29 years.

Our marriage was much the same as what you have posted about yours. Basically dead, but in it for the kids.

He was very cool twards me, there was no affection, much less sex. We where more like roomates with children.

I found out by accident that he was cheating. I felt so used and stupid. How did I not know?

It is a very common to feel this way. Don't beat yourself up, please.

I ended our marriage, some things just can't be rebuilt. I was crushed beyond belief. It was hard, I was hurt, sad and angry, but it got better in time.

The kids took it very well, much better then I expected. Kids are a lot smarter about the atmosphere in a home then we give them credit.

I can look back and say it was the best thing that happened to me.

I have a new life, and am happy for the first time in years. My children are happy. also.

I am not suggesting this is the answer. Every situation is different. but not to long ago, I was in your position.

I know the pain and the fear you are feeling right now. If you want to PM me, please do.

I wish I could give you a hug, sweetie.I want the best for you.

• Members

I enjoyed a nice relaxing day. I talked to friends on the phone which was nice. Planned a weekend getaway for in a few months. Surfed the net and watched tv. It felt good.

• Members

This crew of workmen came to work on the roof this morning. Everyone else left and I had the house to myself. While in my bedroom I could hear them walking around right above me. It got me thinking so I got nekkid and got out my favorite toy for a little me-time. It was kind of safe-but-naughty as I could hear them working right above me. Shortly after, I left the house and one of them gave me a big grin and said, "Hey!" There's no way they saw me, right? RIGHT?