Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Review Team
Well unfortunately we had to postpone our plans due to a family situation. We will reschedule.

Well, poop! He will make it up to you, I'm sure.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Sometimes I find it hard to believe this is all real. For so long things were so ... icky, I just thought that was how it would always be. I keep waiting to wake up from the dream but instead, it just keeps getting better.

AWESOME! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! You deserve to be so happy!

• Review Team
AWESOME! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! You deserve to be so happy!

Thanks babe! I am happy - more than I thought was possible. And to think, all it took was the love of an ole country boy! B)

• Members
Thanks babe! I am happy - more than I thought was possible. And to think, all it took was the love of an ole country boy! B)

They are the best, I have to agree.

Congrats, I am so happy that you found one another.

• Members
Why do some parents feel that as long as their child is 18, they are finished parenting?

How about a 'good job' 'I am so proud of you' or 'good for you'.

They never outgrow their need for acceptance or approval.

AAARRRGGG! :angry:

Once a parent always a parent. We just may need to step back a little to watch the show.......

• Members

Do we ever get a break. I am so tired of rough news. I told him we should just run away somewhere...lol. We both have had a lot of health issues with our families and every time we start to do better we take a huge step back. Does it ever end.

• Members
Do we ever get a break. I am so tired of rough news. I told him we should just run away somewhere...lol. We both have had a lot of health issues with our families and every time we start to do better we take a huge step back. Does it ever end.

Until it does (and even after), you have me to rely on, daddy too!

• Members
Until it does (and even after), you have me to rely on, daddy too!

TY Little Sis. My friends from here have been great. I love you guys. My happy horny dysfunctional family....lol.

• Review Team
TY Little Sis. My friends from here have been great. I love you guys. My happy horny dysfunctional family....lol.

And don't forget me and my sexy redneck - we're always good for a laugh ... or a peep show! :P

• Members
And don't forget me and my sexy redneck - we're always good for a laugh ... or a peep show! :P

Absolutely. You guys are great. He is such a sweetie and has been great listening to me with all that has been going on. Love you guys. He also keeps me laughing for sure.

• Review Team
Absolutely. You guys are great. He is such a sweetie and has been great listening to me with all that has been going on. Love you guys. He also keeps me laughing for sure.

I am so glad to hear it! Yes, he is pretty amazing. :wub: Have I gotten sickening yet? LOL! :rolleyes:

• Members
I am so glad to hear it! Yes, he is pretty amazing. :wub: Have I gotten sickening yet? LOL! :rolleyes:

Not at all because it is so nice to see you happy. You so deserve it.

• Members
Hot husband is sick and, I know it's wrong, but I'm just feeling sorry for myself!

So your feeling burnt out a little bit, no crime. Take some down time for yourself to rejuvenate, you obviously need it.

• Members
I think I am all screwed out for a while :lol:

Lucky for us, we are women, and we can change our minds!

If you decide later today you need a 'refresher' oh, well.................... :P

• Members
a friend is cumming...errr.... I mean COMING over to celebrate a promotion...wooo hooo! :)

YEA!!! BTW, great job on getting the song......

• Members

Looking forward to girls night out tonight. I am in need of it after a really rough week.