Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
What do you and the girls have planned?

We are going out for dinner, drinking and some karaoke. I haven't done karaoke in at least 5 years adn it has been way too long since we have gotten together to go out.

• Members
We are going out for dinner, drinking and some karaoke. I haven't done karaoke in at least 5 years adn it has been way too long since we have gotten together to go out.

I have never done karaoke and the world thanks me.

Hope you have fun!

• Members
How did the boys talk me into baking THEM cookies..yet I ended up going to the store for the stuff to bake them? :huh:

When should I be down to pick up my cookies.....lol. Hey you should have save it for Monday...we are supposedly getting 5-9 inches of snow...oh joy.

• Members
When should I be down to pick up my cookies.....lol. Hey you should have save it for Monday...we are supposedly getting 5-9 inches of snow...oh joy.

YOU might..but WE never get anything...we get a big slushy mess

• Members

After a LONG day, I'm getting ready for someone to come over and "visit" with me. :P I wonder what will happen. This is the 1st guy I've invited over since my divorce.

• Review Team
After a LONG day, I'm getting ready for someone to come over and "visit" with me. :P I wonder what will happen. This is the 1st guy I've invited over since my divorce.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

• Members

Had an interesting chat with a couple of people tonight. It was nice to be able to forget things for a while. I am gonna have fun with my daughter in the snow tomorrow and try to keep patience while we shovel and such. This is the first real storm she will play in and be able to enjoy.

• Members

He left his meeting with his best friends early last night to be home to talk to me.... he knew we hadn't been able to talk for awhile, so he took the initiative.... I love him. He really does care about how i'm feeling and I don't have to SAY ANYTHING! =D We got to do our webcam masturbation session.... VERY needed! ^.^

Maybe I'll reward him with some more "special pictures" tonight for being such a great guy.... ;)

• Members
Does the needle ever find it's way out of the hay stack?

Only with a strong magnet..... ;)

80 days and counting! His fights are booked and he's ready to get his cute kiwi ass over here! ^.^

• Members

I got a job! A job I'm gonna LOVE!

I was so sad when the one I really thought I wanted fell through late last week,

but now I know why it did! This one was coming!

Oh, happy happy day! :)

• Review Team

I was so sad when the one I really thought I wanted fell through late last week,

YAY!!!! See, things DO happen for a reason! I am so glad you got a job you are going to enjoy!

• Members

Congratulations!

• Members
Oh joy, time for my yearly bout with bronchitus.

Sorry to hear that sweetie. I hope you get better soon.

• Members
I hate doctors today. But I love my friends who care about me.

I hiope it gets better for ya. As you know....you know how to find me no matter what.

• Members
I hate doctors today. But I love my friends who care about me.

Yea, but playing doctor can be so much fun.... B)

• Members

Love the ability to pay all my bills online! But wish I didn't get distracted by all the shopping sites :lol:

• Members

I am not enjoying how most of my street is a sheet of ice. Thankfully all the other roads are fine.

• Members
I am not enjoying how most of my street is a sheet of ice. Thankfully all the other roads are fine.

Don't fret; our snow will be gone in a couple of days