Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members

In a really Blah kind of mood and not sure why. Such is life I guess.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Review Team
I will volunteer myself for the cause. whip me hard. :P

Oh nice! It's a date. I'm in the south, you're in Michigan ... ok ... I'll head north, you head south (so to speak B) ) and maybe we can meet in the middle! :D

• Members
Oh nice! It's a date. I'm in the south, you're in Michigan ... ok ... I'll head north, you head south (so to speak B) ) and maybe we can meet in the middle! :D

Name the time and place, Im on my way :D

• Review Team
Name the time and place, Im on my way :D

* checking mapquest for halfway point ....*

• Members

I am looking forward to a nice dinner out and some time with my SO.

• Members

My other half is so sweet. He surprised me with flowers and we had a nice dinner. Thanks sweetie.....love you. :kiss:

• Review Team

What to do, what to do ....

:huh:

• Members

I am in a very good mood and plan on having a nice day.

• Members

I feel lazy today. though glad i don't feel like last night. horrible migraine that wouldn't go away then ened up making me sick....just about threw up. had to have an ice pack on my forehead while laying misirably in bed TRYING to fall asleep!

And my second opinion is coming up for my fibro and I can't wait! even though its like 3 hour drive for me to get there......which that will suck. (mostly since its roads i have never been on. lol.)

Still waiting and hoping that SO will go with me.....he hasn't said yes or no since the email i sent him. I hope he surprizes me and decideds to go. I will be bummed if he doens't, but I will understand cuz its goign to be a lot of sitting and waiting and he isn't goood at that. lol.

• Members

Wish that some people would just get a clue. That when you don't answer the phone when they have called umpteen times that maybe you are done talking with them and dealing with their petty bullshit.....lol. I have moved on and am done with them. They are not what I need in my life.

• Members
I really like drinking coffee while watching the sun come up in the morning.

I do almost every morning. I sit at my kitchen table with a cup of coffee (the area has a wall windows) watching as the sun comes up on the left corner of our property, it brings life to all it touches as it rises. It's not only beautiful it's also the most peaceful times to the day, for me.

• Review Team
if it weren't for kids, money problems, housework, yardwork, groceries, cooking, cleaning...etc., life would be sweet!

It's great to have a friend to talk with/commiserate with

Exchange kids with dog and that's my life, too!

Real friends are priceless.