Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members
I have some curtains to do if your interested...

Do you mean a halloween costume out of curtians, ala Scarlett O'Hara?

Oh! You mean making curtians! I don't mind at all, come on over!! :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eminatic
This is a big red flag! Please find someone you can talk to about this. Please do it today!

lol, i'd never actually do it i just reeeeeally hate my job and wish i could. i was about to leave for work when i posted that...which is usually the most depressing part haha...alot of times i just sit in my car without starting it and either cry or bang my head on the steering wheel before actually leaving for work...the neighbors think im crazy :lol:

also i was more pissed off than usual because a few days ago i overheard my boss say in the office that the reason he wasn't nice to me was because "she's a fuckin bitch" <_<

• Members
lol, i'd never actually do it i just reeeeeally hate my job and wish i could. i was about to leave for work when i posted that...which is usually the most depressing part haha...alot of times i just sit in my car without starting it and either cry or bang my head on the steering wheel before actually leaving for work...the neighbors think im crazy :lol:

also i was more pissed off than usual because a few days ago i overheard my boss say in the office that the reason he wasn't nice to me was because "she's a fuckin bitch" <_<

Any chance you could get a new job? This one does not seem worth it at all!

• Members
Its not me, is it? I know I'm a little crazy, but only in a good way..........I think............. ;)

C'mon Shel you know who it is! Lots of people are on to her shit! Hopefully SHE knows that too!:angry:

• Members

look for a new job today. Not tomorrow! Life is to short to be that unhappy. FInd a job that makes you happy.

• Review Team
It was a good night. Thanks to all who listened to me stress!

I am so gald to hear it! You deserve many good nights!

• Members

New job now. I'd say quit but I'm sure your like me and can't. Also I'd turn your boss in, they are more than allowed to have personal opininos about employees, but should never voice them to another employee or a work in such a manor. I mean I've had jobs that I hated but I've never experienced what your talking about. Is it customer service n general or just Jo-Annes?

• Review Team

Hugs rock!

• Review Team
Want one? A big sloppy wet naked one?

Yes! PLEEEEASE!!!

• Members
Want one? A big sloppy wet naked one?

Hey where do I sign up for one. I am very good at receiving and giving them ;)

Guest eminatic

unfortunately its going to be a LONG time before i'll qualify for anything besides an equally sucky job :(

its the horrible customers who act like we are not people that i hate, not my co-workers. that manager is one of 3 and im pretty close with one of the other managers, and the last one i am OK with, so they usually keep him in check (and due to a horrible incident last year i am NEVER scheduled to close with him as part of the deal they made with me when i was about to quit)

its pretty difficult to find a job right now as many places are NOT hiring seasonal help this year, though i am always welcome at Target as a last resort...

i applied for a position as an English tutor, but i did not meet the technical requirements. i will be fully qualified to tutor English and American Sign Language next semester though, so i plan to re-apply in the spring...i just have to survive the holidays as a retailer X_x

• Members
i give them for free for my friends

Oh baby I will be there shortly. Have the hugs ready

• Members

Just sitting here feeling kind of sorry for myself . I would like to be the most important person in the world to someone, even just for a day.

I need a boot in the A.. to get out of this funk.

• Members
Aww boomer, are you okay hun? How was your cruise?

The trip from Boston to Bermuda was wild. 25/30 foot swells and 50 knot winds. Dishes sliding all over in the dining rooms, really big noises

from the kitchens, props coming right up out of the water, etc. I didn't get seasick so I thought it was a riot, most people didn't.

Once we got there it was perfect. Except for the lackanookie of course. Thanks for asking.

• Review Team
The trip from Boston to Bermuda was wild. 25/30 foot swells and 50 knot winds. Dishes sliding all over in the dining rooms, really big noises

from the kitchens, props coming right up out of the water, etc. I didn't get seasick so I thought it was a riot, most people didn't.

Once we got there it was perfect. Except for the lackanookie of course. Thanks for asking.

Sounds fun. I love a wild trip!

I want to take a cruise some day - one with lots-a-nookie.

• Review Team

Over 50 posts today and it's only 5 p.m. Whew! That's what happens when I am away for a week!

• Members

Calgon take me away. :D

• Review Team

Delta ... take me away!