Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members
jesus christ i didnt expect to run into this drivel here at TT, too.

DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING TO CYBER.

what's with this logic, "oh you tried something multiple times and didnt like it? oh but you didnt try it with ME some im just going to completely disregard everything you just said and keep harassing you about it anyway."

thank you for proving TRUE everything that i believed about you.

there seems to be a formula here:

-send message saying hi

-ask a few questions, pretend to be interested/concerned

-immediately ask "can we have sex/cyber/webcam now?

it never fails, NEVER. why?

Em, this happens, sadly. I had it happen based on (fully clothes) pictures I posted and whne i refused cyber, phone, and meeting up they took to the public chat and calling me a slut. Do like MsLayD said , say no, the cpy and paste teh convo to Rob or any other Mod.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

what's with this logic, "oh you tried something multiple times and didnt like it? oh but you didnt try it with ME some im just going to completely disregard everything you just said and keep harassing you about it anyway."

-send message saying hi

I'm sorry This is happening to you, Em. Please don't take that to mean that all men are like that. I've made some good friends here who seem to have NO interest in cybering. It is nice to have male friends.

I agree with MsLayD. Tell them you're not interested, and if it continues, talk to Rob.

• Members

-send message saying hi

Sorry you have to go through this.... Don't wait. Talk to a moderator now!

• Members

I'm sorry, too, Em. You are a nice person and don't deserve to be treated that way.

Please report it to Rob.

• Members
and are we going to share them with everyone?

:D

Maybe.... gotta get his permission first! ;)

Why do colleges severely limit the classes that are most needed? And the ones that no one really need have TONS of space? I better get into those 2 classes, or I'm stuck for next semester.

• Members

I am really hating allergies. I have not had them this bad in years.

• Members
Get through today and I'm gone for 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll have fun and the time away will do me good.

Man

Hope you have a great time. We will be missing you, tho.....

Be safe.

• Members

It is so pretty out today, white and frosty.

I am going to bake cookies for my sweetguy.

He will come home from work, I'll serve him cocoa and cookies

kiss and snuggle up his cold cheeks

and lure him to the bedroom before he knows what hits him......................... :P

Beware of women bearing cocoa and cookies.........they are only after one thing!

• Members

Things are starting to look up even further...definitely made my day.

• Members

I broke down last night... not too bad, but still broke down. Andy said he missed me and it started me crying a bit... I feel terrible.... wouldn't have been so bad if we weren't on webcam, but he could see me crying.... I hate when other people see me cry.

• Members
I broke down last night... not too bad, but still broke down. Andy said he missed me and it started me crying a bit... I feel terrible.... wouldn't have been so bad if we weren't on webcam, but he could see me crying.... I hate when other people see me cry.

Never let em' see you sweat. Grew up with that one.....

But, sometimes you need to expose yourself to bring you closer to what you want in life.

• Review Team
Things are starting to look up even further...definitely made my day.

That's great baby! Hope it just keeps getting better! MUAH!!!!

• Members

I just have to say I am tired of drama and plan on making changes even further to get away from the drama makers in my life.

• Members
Never let em' see you sweat. Grew up with that one.....

But, sometimes you need to expose yourself to bring you closer to what you want in life.

I apologized, and he said that if crying made me feel better, then he's more than happy to be there to give me a hug, even if it is just typed. He asked if I wanted to talk about what was going on, but I declined... didn't want to get more choked up.... Andy said he'd be there whenever I was ready to.... he's a great guy. He's just afraid it's something he did.... but it's just the whole 10k miles away thing along with other stress getting me worked up.... I don't want him to worry.

• Members
I apologized, and he said that if crying made me feel better, then he's more than happy to be there to give me a hug, even if it is just typed. He asked if I wanted to talk about what was going on, but I declined... didn't want to get more choked up.... Andy said he'd be there whenever I was ready to.... he's a great guy. He's just afraid it's something he did.... but it's just the whole 10k miles away thing along with other stress getting me worked up.... I don't want him to worry.

I'm glad you were able to have a conversation about it with him. He does sound genuine.

• Members

??? I've been looking for topic, 'answer a question/ask a question'. I thought it was fun, bit for some reason I can't find it anymore anywhere. I know I must have overlooked it , so if you come across it let me know. Thanks :)

• Review Team

Worked late last night and have to work late tonight - so I am going in late today!!!

• Review Team
??? I've been looking for topic, 'answer a question/ask a question'. I thought it was fun, bit for some reason I can't find it anymore anywhere. I know I must have overlooked it , so if you come across it let me know. Thanks :)

Me too. We could just start a new one.