Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members
Ladylove--

I am jealous you hit the slopes. There's powder in the mountains here. I really was to hear that soft shush skiing though it. Instead I will participate in home beautification--laundry, dishes, hopefully an epiphany on what to cook for dinner.

Now you're all jealous. yeah, I thought so :P

fabulous ski day and going next wednesday too. **Get some help and get out on the slopes for yourself**

Make a big pot of gravy and meatballs the night before, and presto you have dinner for the troops.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
**begins to plot...I mean plan***

On another note---the forum states I'm a virgin. Cherry pickers? :P

born again virgin...... doesn't happen every day. Enjoy, sooner that you realize some one gong to pick that shiny new cherry. Then the stories really begins.....

• Members
forget skiing.. I'm off to Texas..... :lol:

ok, ok, I understand, go to texas for the cherry picking, then come up north for some awesome skiing......

• Members
Satisfaction guaranteed :P

That's some hefty guarantee man. I better come and check this out before the innocent virgin gets there, just to make sure.

• Members
Is it too early to think about Valentine's day? I saw some great lingerie that I really want to order....

Not at all. SO and I have already started planning ours. We surprise each other with some sort of private surprise. Among other stuff..... and a fun time will be had by all.

• Members
Five days of being sick, and I have pyelonephritis. I hope i feel better soon.

I hope you feel better, but what the hell is that, that you have?

• Members
yes. It's always too early to think about single's awareness day. Feb 13 at 11:59pm is too early to think about that day.

AWE Suzy, keep looking, you never know

• Review Team
yes. It's always too early to think about single's awareness day. Feb 13 at 11:59pm is too early to think about that day.

Ain't that the truth!?!? I have never, in my 36 years of life, ever, had a good Valentine's Day. Either I am alone and the world points it out, or I break-up with my BF right before or ON the day ... far more unlucky than any Friday the 13th as ever been for me! I would say I am keeping my fingers crossed for this year ... but I know better. I think I will stay in bed the whole day! And not answer the phone! :ph34r:

• Members
Ain't that the truth!?!? I have never, in my 36 years of life, ever, had a good Valentine's Day. Either I am alone and the world points it out, or I break-up with my BF right before or ON the day ... far more unlucky than any Friday the 13th as ever been for me! I would say I am keeping my fingers crossed for this year ... but I know better. I think I will stay in bed the whole day! And not answer the phone! :ph34r:

I think you should celebrate the love you have for yourself. Your worth it LayD

Valentines is over rated (i'll still do something but it's a Hallmark phoney day....live the life 365 days, not just ONE).

sorry that was a bit hard....but it's an awkward day for a lot of people