Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members

I don't have anything against Valentine's Day. I think it's a sweet tradition. I just avoid the usual trappings like restaurants, cards, flowers, dancing bears, etc.. Any VD goodies I distribute will be something that I cooked myself or made myself (since I'm an artsy type), and any celebration will take place at home.

Last year, my husband and I separated just before Valentine's Day. On VD, this 22-year-old kid who I was tutoring hit on me, and that kid turned me into an absolute puddle. He was adorable. While I did not take the young fella up on his offer, I did buy myself a bottle of champagne that night to celebrate my new life.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I don't have anything against Valentine's Day. I think it's a sweet tradition. I just avoid the usual trappings like restaurants, cards, flowers, dancing bears, etc.. Any VD goodies I distribute will be something that I cooked myself or made myself (since I'm an artsy type), and any celebration will take place at home.

Last year, my husband and I separated just before Valentine's Day. On VD, this 22-year-old kid who I was tutoring hit on me, and that kid turned me into an absolute puddle. He was adorable. While I did not take the young fella up on his offer, I did buy myself a bottle of champagne that night to celebrate my new life.

Wow, What a show of validation!! Good for you, honey! :)

Guest eminatic

valentine's day is overshadowing my birthday!!! D:< lol

im actually NOT wearing pink today D: so of course everyone that knows me is taking pictures haha. i tried to convince my mom that pink was in the same family as red...but she insisted that i wear red for Chinese New Year -.-

• Review Team

For the first time in my life, I have met a man who truly makes me feel loved. I believe it when he tells me he loves me and it is an incredible feeling. :wub: I finally know what all the hype is about … wowsers!

• Members

I fucking miss him... :(

• Members
I'm not sure where in the north east you are, but i know our warning(upstate NY/ Northern vermont) starts at 3 am tonight/tomorrow and goes until 5 thursday afternoon.

Misses me completely <_<

• Review Team
hey, good for you. you've been waiting a while for this.

remember, tho', you are responsible still for YOUR happiness.

I hope it works out for you LayD

Thanks, yes I have been waiting a long time, actually, I had given up. Then, WHAMO, out of no where, it happened!

Yes, I know what you are saying about happiness, and I am making mine happen. Thanks again!

Hey i see someone made GURU status. CONGRATS mslady :kiss:

Thank you!!! And very observant! :kiss: back at ya! B)

• Members
gee, i have a lot to learn from you girls!

I am a good student!

Actually, your more advanced than you think. You're an intern now. Congrats!

• Members
i was never informed of the rules....not that they'd mean much to me anyways! Sort of like the circus....no rules?

I like to play by my own rules....