Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members
I didn't quite remember how much fun you guys are. After the long absence, I got horny just by entering my login and password.

It's good to see you here again, CGEM. I've missed your posts.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The moon looks so amazing tonight! It is like a cheshire moon and I believe mercury is above and to the L... so bright! :)

• Members

i am soooo very happy right now. i cant wait for somethings to happen.

my stomach cant take more waiting. i cant wait to see someone. :kiss:

• Members

I just found out my husband might be going away on business in a few months... Interesting...

• Members
I just found out my husband might be going away on business in a few months... Interesting...

Are you worried it isn't business? And for how long?

• Review Team

Yes, it is interesting. Hmmm.....

• Members
Yes, it is interesting. Hmmm.....

I had some really good laughs yesteday after the day starting out not so great Thanks to some special people.

• Review Team

I wake up thinking of him, wishing he was lying next to me. All day I wonder what he is doing and if he is thinking of me. On my home from work, I imagine how nice it would be to going home to him. As I fix dinner, I recall the conversations we have and envision the ones to come. After talking with him for hours, I go to bed smiling knowing I will dream of him.

• Members
Are you worried it isn't business? And for how long?

No I am not worried, It will be for probably 5 days... In Mexico!

• Members
I wake up thinking of him, wishing he was lying next to me. All day I wonder what he is doing and if he is thinking of me. On my home from work, I imagine how nice it would be to going home to him. As I fix dinner, I recall the conversations we have and envision the ones to come. After talking with him for hours, I go to bed smiling knowing I will dream of him.

Yep.

• Members

I feel the same way... :rolleyes:

• Review Team
I feel the same way... :rolleyes:

YAY us! We must chat soon.

• Members

I am so thankful for the friends I have. They have been helping me so much with everything that I am going through with my mom. I am on such a rollercoaster. I love rides but this is one ride I want off of and to have over already.

• Members
I am so thankful for the friends I have. They have been helping me so much with everything that I am going through with my mom. I am on such a rollercoaster. I love rides but this is one ride I want off of and to have over already.

You know where to find me, sweetie. I know this is hard, and I'm here whenever you need an ear. :kiss:

• Members
You know where to find me, sweetie. I know this is hard, and I'm here whenever you need an ear. :kiss:

Yes I do. Thank you so much it has meant a lot to me.

• Review Team

I can't believe I bought a Valentine's Day card! :o I don't think I have ever done that before.

• Members
Sun is there any way you can go with?

Nope not this time... It's OK though I guess. Maybe I will find something else to do!

• Members
Nope not this time... It's OK though I guess. Maybe I will find something else to do!

Sorry you can't go, have a bunch a ladies over one night for fun.

• Members
Sorry you can't go, have a bunch a ladies over one night for fun.

i cant not stop thinking how things are going to be hopefully soon. i have

a new special person to take care of and make happy.

• Members

It is great to see friends happy.