Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members

Thanks for all the well wishes.

I can say now I have completely lost my libido. All it took was a mind numbing, soul crushing asshole to do it.

I know I'll find it again. right now I'm looking in the bottom of finger (or two) of scotch. Nope no libido.

cheers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Review Team
WTF, why would my post be deleted when I was trying to diffuse a situtation I knew had a couple of people upset? Ya try to do the right thing.....

Sometimes doing the right thing just doesn't pay - so just be bad! B)

Sorry babe, I can't answer your question, seems strange ... but whatever. Don't worry about it. I still love ya! :kiss:

• Members
Thanks for all the well wishes.

I can say now I have completely lost my libido. All it took was a mind numbing, soul crushing asshole to do it.

I know I'll find it again. right now I'm looking in the bottom of finger (or two) of scotch. Nope no libido.

cheers

You're right. You will bounce back.

BTW, I'm having a scotch with you.

• Members

Have to take my daughter to the doctors today and she is not gonna be happy. She has to get a shot that they have added. Last time she got one the doctor asked her which arm and she told the doctor in mommy's. Gotta love kids.

• Members
What keeps us from just giving up?

sometimes I think we are just a gluten(sp?) for punishment or that we are just so damned determined.

• Members
I'm probably more stubborn than determined :P

I would say I am as well.

• Review Team
I'm probably more stubborn than determined :P

I would say that is true. And as for your question ... I am living proof of why you don't give up.

• Review Team

Did a whole lotta lovin' my SO today ... and now he is cooking dinner for us and my sister while I am surfing. :kiss: I hit the jackpot!

• Members
Did a whole lotta lovin' my SO today ... and now he is cooking dinner for us and my sister while I am surfing. :kiss: I hit the jackpot!

Tell him I will be there soon for mine as well. I will consider it part of his payment ;) I am glad it is going well for ya.

• Members
OMG I am LOVING Angelkisses candles!! I'm like a crack addict I can't get enough! Is it wrong that I gave them as gift to people at work just so i can smell them when I go into the office?

You are to much! I don't even know how many you have anymore.

• Members

I second Suzy's feelings on them. I am addicted and even better yet she is only a drive away so I can just knock on her door......lol.

• Members
I second Suzy's feelings on them. I am addicted and even better yet she is only a drive away so I can just knock on her door......lol.

Wow. Way to rub that one in!!!

A month I only have to wait a month <starts shaking and going through withdrawl> WHere the hell is my lighter????!!!

• Members
Wow. Way to rub that one in!!!

A month I only have to wait a month <starts shaking and going through withdrawl> WHere the hell is my lighter????!!!

hahah you tart!! not even a month..i have the rest of the stuff coming this week.