Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Members

Off to the dentist we go so they can evaluate my daughter and get her set up for all of the work she has to have done. The poor kid. She takes great care of her teeth and still has to suffer.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
tired of the drama!

I second that one.

I am also very happy my daughter won't have to have any work done afterall. I am very happy about that. Oh and my 6 year old was telling the dentist he was cute. I think she learned that from Auny Suzy...lol.

• Members
I second that one.

I am also very happy my daughter won't have to have any work done afterall. I am very happy about that. Oh and my 6 year old was telling the dentist he was cute. I think she learned that from Auny Suzy...lol.

I think i'm proud of your daughter! Go Re!!

• Members

So the second to last position I applied for hasn't been filled..... and they decided they weren't going to fill it because of the economy. >.<

Only 76 days until my other job and the boy. Can't freaking wait!

• Members
who?? and yes we sound like owls now :D

Doug and the Slugs! A Vancouver band. They were so awesome. Doug Bennet was hilarious and would berate people in the crowd. It was so much fun. I'll see what their best known songs were. I know Norm McDonald used one for the theme song on his sitcom.

• Members

Had a lot of fun chatting with a couple of important people in my life. We had a blast. They are something else.

• Members
Doug and the Slugs! A Vancouver band. They were so awesome. Doug Bennet was hilarious and would berate people in the crowd. It was so much fun. I'll see what their best known songs were. I know Norm McDonald used one for the theme song on his sitcom.

The theme song to The Norm Show is called "Too Bad". Great tune.

Some others that got play were "Makin' it work" "Chinatown Calculation" Tomcat Prowl"

Keep in mind, I'm OLD!

Sadly Doug died a few years ago. I heard one of his songs on the radio today and remembered how much fun we had at his shows. He told one of my friends that she had lost her voice from too much protien to the throat. You had to be there.

• Members
The theme song to The Norm Show is called "Too Bad". Great tune.

Some others that got play were "Makin' it work" "Chinatown Calculation" Tomcat Prowl"

Keep in mind, I'm OLD!

Sadly Doug died a few years ago. I heard one of his songs on the radio today and remembered how much fun we had at his shows. He told one of my friends that she had lost her voice from too much protien to the throat. You had to be there.

aww too bad, but at least you have the memories!

• Review Team

I hate issues. :angry: And I hate mean people. :angry: And I hate it when people don't do what they are supposed to and it affects others who have no control over the situation. :angry: And I hate hating because it is so not like me, but I just can't help it. But I do love Girl Scout cookies :kiss: and will be getting my order soon. Maybe diving into a box of Tagalongs will help with the issues. :huh:

• Members
600 miles never seemed so far away...

try 10,000. T.T

But I totally feel for you! *hugs*

• Members

Gonna have a nice day outdoors with my daughter and enjoy the 70 degree weather which is over 20 degrees above normal for us.

• Members
bitch! YOu can't ruin the joy of my 45* weather! I can actually open my windows!! WOOHOOO!!!

That made me laugh!!! I have 72 degree weather here but I understand what you mean Suzy!

• Members
That made me laugh!!! I have 72 degree weather here but I understand what you mean Suzy!

:) Shorty knows I tease! I told her the same thing last night when she told me her forecast! It's just not fair dammit! :( My day will come though!

• Members
:) Shorty knows I tease! I told her the same thing last night when she told me her forecast! It's just not fair dammit! :( My day will come though!

Gee I love you also lil sis. Better watch that tone I will tell daddy on ya....lol. Yes I am actually sitting out on my deck with the laptop enjoying it. It is actually 75 right now. I love it. We spent 3 hours at the park and then her father took her to practice hitting and fielding for softball.

Sis come down to NJ and hang out with us.