guess our answer is "yes...all of the above"

spit, swallow , slide around our breasts or face, watch the pulsating....yum

• Like 4

• Members
10 minutes ago, Luvcock said:

@Wisconsin CougarI totally agree...

guess our answer is "yes...all of the above"

spit, swallow , slide around our breasts or face, watch the pulsating....yum

Yes luv cock that's exactly what I mean. Nothing turns me on more than after a good fucking he pulls out straddles my chest and finishes jacking off on my face watching his cock throb with every squirt and seeing the pleasure on his face as he cums. 

• Like 3

• Members
3 hours ago, slim89 said:

94.thumb.jpeg.e24e9f2e62baa97cb43329d3b3508a94.jpeg

Never get tired of looking at that awesome specimen. Would like to see a pic or a video of you pleasuring yourself

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I actually enjoy swallowing, it seems so natural and exciting. For me it's all part ofa blowjob. 

Edited by Open minded bi
Add more
  • Like 3

• Members

Definitely swallow.☀️

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/16/2006 at 10:24 AM, Mikayla1 said:

Ok All You Ladies- I was having a discussion with one of my good friends last night over dinner and I was APPALLED to learn that she DOES NOT SWALLOW her boyfriend's cum!

I thought that this was something that I had coached all my female friends on - apparently she missed the seminar on cock sucking! :P

She, of course, defended her actions with the whole "It tastes bad...blah, blah, blah...." argument, that I only half listened to and then cut her off with "WHOA.....no friend of mine is going to blabber that crap!"

So, ladies, what I want to know from you - and I want to know from all of you who are looking at the site and don't post much too - what do you do with your man's cum - SPIT or SWALLOW - and WHY?????

I promise to all the "spitters" to not yell at you....I will simply defend my argument on swallowing in a non-argumentative and sensible manner! :D

So what is it - SPIT OR SWALLOW???

Mikayla B)

I prefer to swallow, the taste isn’t bad all.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

The first time I gave a blowjob I had to spit but since then I always swallowed. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

A few months ago I met a very nice guy who is discovering sexuality for himself. I've only been with one other guy so I don't have much to compare the taste of cum. I always preferred swallowing cum and the guy I have been with for a few months has very thick cum but doesn't have a unpleasant bitter taste. Actually if I can say this his cum has the taste of plain Greek yogurt (no pun intended).

• Members

I love that my wife swallows but I always ask that she leave a little in her mouth for me to taste when we kiss afterwards. It’s so hot to taste myself on her. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Welcome Daniel. And when I'm getting a blowjob and I'm cumming I'm not thinking about what's fair to the sperm or not. I'm just thinking about what's feeling good for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Swallowing your load is pleasure enough. You can taste my cock while you load my mouth full of cum. We can lay on our sides and see who cums first. 

• Like 1

• Members

Most of my friends swallow. One spits but it's a weird reason...she used to swallow though. One won't take it in her mouth at all but I can leave it anywhere else including on her closed mouth if I want. I usually let her just decide when I can't hold it back any longer. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/16/2006 at 7:24 AM, Mikayla1 said:

Ok All You Ladies- I was having a discussion with one of my good friends last night over dinner and I was APPALLED to learn that she DOES NOT SWALLOW her boyfriend's cum!

I thought that this was something that I had coached all my female friends on - apparently she missed the seminar on cock sucking! :P

She, of course, defended her actions with the whole "It tastes bad...blah, blah, blah...." argument, that I only half listened to and then cut her off with "WHOA.....no friend of mine is going to blabber that crap!"

So, ladies, what I want to know from you - and I want to know from all of you who are looking at the site and don't post much too - what do you do with your man's cum - SPIT or SWALLOW - and WHY?????

I promise to all the "spitters" to not yell at you....I will simply defend my argument on swallowing in a non-argumentative and sensible manner! :D

So what is it - SPIT OR SWALLOW???

Mikayla B)

I spit, unless He bust while I’m deep throating cuz i don’t know lol. I’ve tried but couldn’t do it. Must be a texture thing. The other night he busted all over my titties, not sure why i had the urge to taste it with my finger… it was sweet not so bad