Official Community Forums Home

Cleopatra's Secret Feminine Arousal Creme

Tyger

female_cream.jpg

I always love trying new crèmes and things, to see if they really work. I’m usually skeptical of them, though, because sometimes they just plain fail! So, I decided to buy Cleopatra’s Secret feminine arousal crème, in cherry vanilla, to try out a new one. Since I love cherries, and love vanilla, this combination was almost too good to be true!

Made with: water, mineral oil, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, flavor (aroma), steareth-21, menthol (key ingredient in most feminine arousal products), carbomer, triethanolamine, methylparaben, propylparaben, disodium EDTA, sodium saccharin, yellow 5, and red 40, this product is also not tested on animals, which is very important to me.

The 1 fl. oz. jar is very pretty, and reminds me of a really pale Kama Sutra product, with a similar logo, & black lid (which my jar looks different than this pic here). However, this stuff really will stand out all by itself!

Unscrewing the lid, I was pleased to see that they had it sealed, to maintain freshness and optimum scent retention. Taking off the seal, I was pleasantly surprised at the strong scent, and the orange color. It really is a great mix of cherry and vanilla scents.

Though the jar doesn’t say if it’s edible, I did taste it, and the crème has an odd texture on the tongue, and you can taste some sort of flavor, but it’s not cherry, or vanilla, and there is a menthol tang to it. After a small lick of a small amount, there was an after-taste, and almost gritty feel in my mouth. So, I would suggest not eating/licking it. A couple of sips of water, and I was back to trying it out elsewhere.

So, I just put a small dab on my finger, it felt very smooth, and immediately feel the crème working its magic on that, so, getting excited, I put some lovingly on my clit and lips. OMG! This stuff works really fast! And boy does it work WELL!! A little bit goes a long way, so even with just an ounce in the jar, this stuff should last you quite a few sessions! I could feel the crème stimulating my clit with the use of the menthol, and I was quickly aroused and wet. Hubby watched as I grew more & more excited, using a favorite dildo, and I felt a warm, yet cool excitement creep thru me, starting from my clit, up. We quickly changed it up, so that he was inside of me, and still, I felt the wonderful crème doing its best to keep up, and keep up it did. It lasted a long time for us.

Suffice it to say, that this is one of Cleopatra’s Secrets that I’m glad she shared!

This stuff gets 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up, and the claws out, and a loud purring too!

No pyramids needed for this secret!

• Members

Oooh la la.......I'm always skeptical of cremes too. Looks like this one's worth a try at least!

• Members

I have this too and I tried it once. I wasn't too impressed but I'll give it another shot. You know I am always an advocate of second chances with these things!