Official Community Forums Home

Aphrodesiac

ladylove

• Members

I've seen some other things written about aphrodisiacs but never saw anything said about siberian ginseng. I've tried it in liquid form; it does take some time to build up in your system, but it works. It has no known side effects and is suppose to be very safe. This may be controversial but the stuff is amazing. It heightens want and response to touch, or anything the least bit sexual. Just wanted to share. What legal safe substance have you tried that you think really works. Share your experiences.....

• Members

We'll I would agree with you that a lot of so called aphrodisiacs are a crock. But I can't believe the increased energy and heightened response is all in my head. I'm not so easily suggestible. Also, only siberian ginseng will give you heightened sexual response. If it only gives a placebo effect (which I don't believe) I'm sold. Tell me this though, if you have noticed a change in quality of erections do you still think its only through the power of suggestion (placebo)????

• Members
What legal safe substance have you tried that you think really works. Share your experiences.....

Nothing legal! SORRY! B)

• Members

I had always heard that ginseng was for the memory! That must be why I can't find that fucking bottle!

• Members
I had always heard that ginseng was for the memory! That must be why I can't find that fucking bottle!

If you found it and used it you would love the effects! promise!

• Members
If you found it and used it you would love the effects! promise!

Is that the same stuff? When I posted that I thought they may be two different types!

• Members
Is that the same stuff? When I posted that I thought they may be two different types!

there are several different types of ginseng, siberian ginseng is good, but the best stuff is the 'aged red panax ginseng' from the root. I've heard you can get it at the GNC stores but I get mine at a authentic chinese market. I've used both, they even make teas out of it but I'm not sure of the effects from tea alone.

*I thought gingko/ginkgo (?spelling?) was for memory?????

• Members

I'm sure that you have seen a few of my posts where my memory decided to go on vacation and another has pointed out my error!

• Members

I drink the tea but it doesn't really do anything that I notice. I think its probably too diluted, but on the other hand your body gets rid of any excess from the vitamins anyway. (I'm going to stop now before I get going off on some crazy biology major discussion)

• Members
Ginkgo Biloba is for memory. Now if they just had something to improve my typing skills :D

Man

I need some of that too but I'd probably forget where I put it!

• Members
I need some of that too but I'd probably forget where I put it!

A sure way to remember to take is to put it with your sex toy........ :rolleyes:

• Members
A sure way to remember to take is to put it with your sex toy........ :rolleyes:

So I should carry it in my hand?!?!?!?!!?!?!

• Members
So I should carry it in my hand?!?!?!?!!?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Or in your pocket LOL

• Members
OK Sun, I tried not to ask but my curiosity is to strong, What did you do?

Nothing... not me B)

• Members
I didn't think so... B)

I just read an article about these young men who ingested a Chinese remedy made from the toxin of the buffo toad..used in Chinese medicine topically for nosebleeds....to give them a harder erection...and it gave them heart failure. 2/3 died. Be VERY careful with ingesting anything...people have been trying to enhance erections since the beginning of recorded history. If something worked, we would have found it by now.

• Members
I just read an article about these young men who ingested a Chinese remedy made from the toxin of the buffo toad..used in Chinese medicine topically for nosebleeds....to give them a harder erection...and it gave them heart failure. 2/3 died. Be VERY careful with ingesting anything...people have been trying to enhance erections since the beginning of recorded history. If something worked, we would have found it by now.

Well we have. All the prescription erection drugs carry warnings for all kind of things including heart issues

• Members
Well we have. All the prescription erection drugs carry warnings for all kind of things including heart issues

Prescription drugs do carry warnings associated with them. But non-prescription drugs or self medicating can be more dangerous, IMO.

Ginseng, ginko...no big deal...already tried and true for many things.

Other remedies, tonics...you are taking your health into your own hands...just be aware of the possible repercussions.

• Members
Prescription drugs do carry warnings associated with them. But non-prescription drugs or self medicating can be more dangerous, IMO.

Ginseng, ginko...no big deal...already tried and true for many things.

Other remedies, tonics...you are taking your health into your own hands...just be aware of the possible repercussions.

I'm to much of a wuss to do any illicit/illegal drugs. Tried pot in my teens, but that's it, didn't like the feeling.

• Members
Same here!!!

Tried it once and didn't like the feeling. It's nice to know there are others out there who felt the same way. Thought I was one of the only people who didn't.