Official Community Forums Home

What Now?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Thanks pappy. I breathe hope. Glad you can't say anything bad - I didn't come here looking for that and a few posts have rubbed me wrong. She may want a divorce - but I'm still in love. I'm confused, but not about still feeling protective.

That same respect will also be extended to you regardless of how well I know you. It has oft been said that you are a lucky man but at this moment that really doesn't apply. My gf and I tell every couple that goes through this that we do not choose sides. If both were on friendly terms with us before the breakup then it will remain that way unless something is done to change that in our eyes.

• Members
That same respect will also be extended to you regardless of how well I know you. It has oft been said that you are a lucky man but at this moment that really doesn't apply. My gf and I tell every couple that goes through this that we do not choose sides. If both were on friendly terms with us before the breakup then it will remain that way unless something is done to change that in our eyes.

Thanks pappy