Official Community Forums Home

Eros Woman Bodyglide

mailahn97

• Members

zeros19031main.jpg

EROS Woman Bodyglide

This is a silicone-based lubricant. The container it is sealed for your protection on the outside with plastic. It is 1.02 fluid ounces with an easy flip-top lid. Be careful as it can come out quickly. The liquid is super-concentrated so you do not need very much. At first I looked at the bottle and thought "This isn't very much---how long could it possibly last?" Then I realized it doesn't take much to go a long way.

It is a clear liquid with no smell, which is a nice plus. First I put a drop on my finger to see how it is. It does not stay greasy but is very slick, which is nice. It dries on contact but leaves the skin slick for exactly what you need. This is great to use with your silicone toys and is also latex condom-compatible, which is another plus.

I put some on my toy and decided to have some "me time" and try it out. It worked really well and lasted quite a while as well. There was no reapplication needed, unlike some other lubricants. Washing the lubricant off the toy was a breeze---a little soap and some warm water and it was gone.

• Review Team

Thanks for the review!

Gotta love quality lubes!!!

• Members
zeros19031main.jpg

EROS Woman Bodyglide

This is a silicone-based lubricant. The container it is sealed for your protection on the outside with plastic. It is 1.02 fluid ounces with an easy flip-top lid. Be careful as it can come out quickly. The liquid is super-concentrated so you do not need very much. At first I looked at the bottle and thought "This isn't very much---how long could it possibly last?" Then I realized it doesn't take much to go a long way.

It is a clear liquid with no smell, which is a nice plus. First I put a drop on my finger to see how it is. It does not stay greasy but is very slick, which is nice. It dries on contact but leaves the skin slick for exactly what you need. This is great to use with your silicone toys and is also latex condom-compatible, which is another plus.

I put some on my toy and decided to have some "me time" and try it out. It worked really well and lasted quite a while as well. There was no reapplication needed, unlike some other lubricants. Washing the lubricant off the toy was a breeze---a little soap and some warm water and it was gone.

have you ever tried the silicone Gun Oil? If so, how do you think it compares???

• Members

I have not....sorry. Maybe someone else has.

• Members

We just got gun oil, and will be testing it. There is a review on it already that may help.