Official Community Forums Home

Oral Delight

Nuri

• Members

I've been off on vacation - here's something I wrote just before I left. Enjoy. Nuri.

----------------

You look lovely there on the couch – in a simple white blouse and denim skirt. The way your hair frames your face, your high cheeks and full lips, your bright eyes and pretty smile – they’re perfect. I look down your body – the fabric of your shirt stretches over your breasts, giving me a sense of their size and shape. I want them. Your legs are crossed and I can see – faintly and you switch legs the white patch of your panties. Painted nails peek out of the open toes of your shoes. From head to foot you are desirable to me.

“Can I get you anything?,” I ask, “I think I have some wine and beer and juice maybe,” looking through the fridge. “Just water,” you say, your hands – with their well-shaped and colored nails – resting on your knee. I fill a glass with ice from the front of the freezer and then water. “Don’t you have anything bottled?,” you ask with a grimace. I give you a sidelong glance – imaging how your face will look wet and smeared with spit and cum - ,”no, afraid not,” I tell you.

You sigh and motion me over with the water. “Fine,” you say, taking the glass from my hand. Your face is perfect – so beautiful – I love the way your lips are so red and the grey shadow you dusted above your eyes. As you sip I can see your white teeth and the dark aperture of your mouth. I can feel my dick starting to get hard as I imagine it being in there with your tongue playing around it. The ice tinkles as you put the glass on the table beside the couch. You smile up at me.

“Let me see you sans the shirt,” I say. Color creeps up your cheeks. “Excuse me?,” you ask, feigning surprise. “I said lose the shirt,” I repeat, “I want to see your tits.” Brushing your hair back over your shoulders you begin to unbutton your blouse. As you do, the round full shape of your breasts become apparent. Your cleavage looks soft and inviting. “Keep going baby,” I say, “you’re making my cock nice and hard.”

You twist your shoulders and pull the shirt completely off – now sitting there in your cream-color bra, your breasts rising and falling as you breathe. Your body is trim and tan. I want to run my hands over it and to fell your texture and temperature. But that isn’t for now, I recall, and urge you on. “Now the bra – I need to see more of you.”

You reach behind your back and unclasp your bra. Your breasts ease down slightly as you do. You slide one are and then the other out and sit – now topless – before me. The contrast between your tanned skin and the pale skin of your breasts is striking – it’s almost translucent as it curves up from your stomach to above your dark nipples.

“Let me see you play with them,” I say, reaching down to give my dick a little pet. “Like this?,” you ask, squeezing one and then the other. As you do I can see your nipples beginning to stiffen. “Yeah,” I say, “that looks great. Can you lick your nipples for me?” You smile and press and breast up to your mouth. Rather than simply reach down with your tongue, you spit squarely onto your nipple and rub the foamy saliva into your breast. It makes the pretty wrinkled skin of your nipples glisten.

Now you push your right breast up and reach for it with your tongue – flicking it around your nipple. “God yes,” I say, reaching into my pants for my cock. I unbutton my pants and push them down – taking my boxers with them – until my pants are around me knees and my cock is hard in my hand. “Mmmm,” you sign, “that’s what I want – you’re going to give it all to me, right?” Your pinching your nipples now and smile as I begin to stroke myself.

“Drop the skirt baby, let me see what you’ve got under there.” You stand – your breasts swaying as you do – and unfasten your skirt, letting it drop to the floor. You step out of it and sit back down on the couch – now wearing only your shoes and panties. I kick my own shoes off and finish pushing my pants to the floor. I reach my hand toward you - “here,” I say, “spit into my hand for me.” You giggle a little as you do it – a strand of saliva connecting my hand to your mouth. I wrap my fingers around my cock and stroke it close to your face. You look up and smile broadly. “I love the way your dick looks baby,” you say as I hold and rub it only inches from your mouth.

“Put your hand in your panties,” I tell you, “start rubbing your pussy for me.” I touch the head of my hard cock to your cheek. You let out a little moan as my skin touches yours. “You know I want to shove this into your throat, right?,” I ask as I spit into my own hand and rub it on your face. You take a sharp breath as I rub my head along your wet cheek.

I look down and see your fingers working under the fabric of your panties. Your eyes close and your mouth opens as your rub yourself. I begin rubbing my cock freely along your pretty face and reach down with my free hand to fondle your breasts. You spread your legs further and push your fingers in deeper. “This is good,” you moan. I brush my head across your lips. Your tongue comes out to meet it and you lick a tiny drop of pre-cum from it. It makes you smile.

I get more and more excited baby and need to do more than just rub my cock along your mouth. I gather your hair in my left hand and pull you head up straight. With my right I take you by the jaw and press myself into your mouth, feeling you – wet and warm – engulfing me as I push my hips forward into your face. I can see you looking up at me as I tip your head back with your hair. “Keep rubbing your cunt,” I hiss as my balls press against your chin.

Your face is red and saliva bubble from the corners of your mouth. I pull my cock out – trailing long strands of spit – and wipe and slap it against your face as you sputter and gasp for air. Pulling your hair again I slide my cock in and grip your throat and jaw again. You work your tongue around me and I push in deep and hard. “Keep rubbing,” I say again as I grind myself into your face. I can feel you moaning around me as you play with your pussy and struggle to get more of my cock deeper into your face and throat.

I look down on your face – read and wet – and feel my excitement build. I tug your hair to turn your head to one side so I can reach and hold your throat. I want to feel you gagging and I squeeze your neck in my hand as I fuck your face. You make wet gasping noises and my cock moves in and out. I am about to cum. I groan and hold myself hard against you – holding you in place by the throat and hair as I cum – keeping pressed far into you as you choke on the cock and cum in your throat. My body shudders and I empty myself into you.

Finished, I pull out. You are gasping. Spit and cum are drooling down your chin. I wipe my cock – covered with cum and your thick spit – all over your face. Panting, I look down on you, “you look fucking beautiful,” I say – as I use my cock to move the mess from your cheeks and nose and chin into your mouth. Your tongue is out the lap the mess off my head.

I drop to my knees between your thighs and push your legs apart with my hands. Your pussy glistens as your fingers continue to rub and dig inside. I want to eat you out. I want to make you cum with my mouth. I lean forward and spread you with my fingers. It’s so pink and wet. I plant my mouth onto your spread cunt and begin moving my tongue in and out of you – sliding it in as far as I can reach.

Your head is back and your eyes close. I lap and suck on you. I feel your hands on the back of my head and your feet on my shoulders. I touch your asshole with my tongue and move it up along your to your clit – which I begin to lick and rub. Your hips are rolling into my face as I kiss you. Your mouth is set in a strange grimace, your lower lip sucked into your mouth – muffled squeaks and moan escape as I push my fingers inside you and begin stroking the top of your pussy while I work your clit with my mouth.

The way you’re moving your hips is more emphatic now – up and down fast and hard against me. Your hand press my head forward. Your feet slip off my shoulders and wrap around my back, your heels digging into me – pulling me toward your cunt. I am feeding on you and your excitement – feeling your excitement build, feeling your body twist under my mouth, feeling your breath speed up, slow down, stop and then burst out in quivering yelps as you begin to tremble and cum. I feel your body melt into my face and I dig my tongue deep into your pussy.

Your body begins to thrash as I twist my arms around your thighs and pull you wider apart and keep licking and kissing and sucking you as you cum – and cum – and cum. Your voice is one solid breathless tone as you slap and hit my head and grind your heels – kicking – into my back. I want to make you crazy, I want you to keep cumming until you can’t stand it any more. I want to feel your body go rigid with the torment of sex – until you’re in a frenzy of squeals and screams; and then – when my mouth is finally worn out on you baby, I pull away and slide back up beside you.

My arms wrap around you. I feel your breaths in uneven gasps, I feel your body twitch and tremble and jerk. I pull you close and hold you tight. I kiss you. We stay like this for ages.

• Review Team

Damn! It's too early in the day for me to be this hot and bothered! :P

• Members

LOL Totally... NICE, very nice...

• Members

I totally agree...this is gonna be a long day now....hehee.