Official Community Forums Home

Doc Johnson Bullettes

leslieanne

• Members

DJ5638-01main.jpg

Doc Johnson Bullettes

Well once again the saying “good things come in small packages” is proven to be true. I must admit that when I first took this bullette out of the package I was not all that impressed as I typically like a vibrator with a bit more size to it. What I did find interesting was its shape – not just a simple smooth bullette, but one with ridges and a little knob on the end…..and oh what that little knob can do. A nice little extra is that it includes the single AA battery so there’s no need to hunt one down or wait until you can run to the store to get more batteries. Battery insertion is simple after a quick twist to open the base. The texture is the “soft satin” finish so it feels nice on your skin. After rinsing it off and adding some lube I got down to giving it a try. The ridges added a really nice sensation not only to my labia as I rubbed it up and down, but also more sensation then I was expecting as I slid it in and out of my vagina. A very pleasant surprise I must admit. I enjoyed taking my time as I slowly increased the intensity of the vibrations – from gentle to oh my, oh my. And as for the nice little knob on the end – well let’s just say it provided an amazing focus point for the vibrations whether I was moving it around or holding directly on my clit. I love being surprised and this little bullet sure surprised me more then once!! And to top it off it's small enough that you can slip it into your purse or pocket and take it with you anywhere and everywhere - after all it's always good to be prepared for whenever the urge hits you. :P

http://shop.tootimid.com/bullette.aspx

Yep, gotta agree, Doc Johnson makes some great products!

• Members

I would classify it as a moderately high oh my - not the strongest vibe I've got, but definately more the moderate. The knob on the end seems to really focus the vibes - there is a noticable difference between the intensity when rubbing/resting the sides of vibe against your clit and when the knob is resting/rubbing against your clit. Hope that helps. Like I said I was very surprised and how good this little bullett worked.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

DJ5638-01.jpg

Bigger is not always better, and the proof of that is found with the Bullette. There is no toy I have tried thus far that does what this one can do. With its ribbed shape and knob on the end, the Bullette gives the big O in no time at all!!

Upon first opening this toy, I thought it probably wouldn’t amount to much, after all it just appears to be a mini vibe. I did get a good laugh over the wrist strap that comes in the package, this attaches at the very bottom…I didn’t attach mine thinking that there would be no need for it. I gave my toy a nice hot bath in antibacterial soap. Inserted the one AAA battery (included YAY!!) I twisted the bottom and WOW!!! What a shock, the whole thing was vibrating in my hand and it was so strong, I could feel it up my wrist!!

I had to hurry and try it out, and since its waterproof and I was in my bathroom I turned on the water and jumped in the tub… it did not take long, with a little rubbing along my lips and a few flicks on my clit and I was coming in no time. I decided that for a proper review using it in the bedroom was going to be necessary.. I gave it to my husband to use on me and I came again and again…good long lasting battery!! We used a waterbased lube with this toy, though you can use it with a silicone base since its made of ABS plastic. I highly recommend this toy to anyone who likes bullets and well try out that wrist strap in the moment it fell out of my hand more then once!!!

• Review Team

Sounds great! Thanks for the reviews.