Official Community Forums Home

G-freak Dildo

Tyger

DJ701401.jpg

I’m a super-freak, I’m super freakay! YOW! Ok, so I don’t have braided dreads, but I AM somewhat of a freak, so I was totally excited to have the G-Freak Dildo arrive in my newest box.

Taking it out, I loved the pretty blue color, but didn’t like the overpowering “new jelly” smell of this dildo, and washing it twice didn’t do much good taking care of the smell either. I tried letting it air dry for a couple hours before use, to see if that would help, but all it did was make most of the house smell of “new dildo”! LOL But, I am about function, and so I tried ignoring to odor the best I could. If you have a super-sensitive sense of smell, you may want to steer clear of any jelly toy, because a strong smell is fairly common among them.

Measuring at 6” long, and 1.5” diameter, the head of this dildo is tipped up at a severe angle, which is unnatural-looking (as is the blue color LOL), but intriguing too. The tipped up head is to help stimulate the G-Spot, so I was eager to see how true to its namesake it’d be. It even has blue-balls…no really, literally, blue balls. And a suction cup base that is fairly strong, but not really strong. Being jelly, it has a lot of give and pull, so it will also make the base more pliable and release easy. Be careful when using it, because jelly is porous, and can retain bacteria. Some people use condoms over their jelly toys just for that reason.

And, being jelly, I was skeptical of it actually being able to push against my G-Spot as firmly as I personally need it to be. Using some water-based lube, as well as a new bullet, I was able to get myself pretty hot, and so inserting the G-Freak was very easy. The curved tip wasn’t uncomfortable, since it had a lot of give to it. Though I was correct that it really couldn’t stimulate MY G-Spot as firmly as I need, it did caress it pretty well, and for those with a very sensitive g-spot, this toy would work. Especially if you like feeling full with a g-spot toy, which I do. Feeling full is one of my favorite things, and, grabbing the suction cup base, thrusting it in & out of me, and using the bullet, the orgasm was intense, and the jelly dong took it like a….well, it was very nice, comfortable, and oh, so orgasmic!

Please remember, when putting this toy away, to keep it in its own packaging, because jelly against other toys can have a "melty" effect on them! I'm keeping it in the plastic bag it came in, as well as in its box too. Plus, that will help keep the smell down, and lint/hair off of it in between use.

I will give this dildo 3.5 paws (since it didn't hit my G-Spot). But I definitely will be using this again!!!

Wanna be a G-Freak?

• Review Team

Thanks for another great review!

• Members

Thanks for the great review. I still have never used a toy on my G- Spot, I leave that to my H. I'm thinking about it now.......

• Members
Thanks for the great review. I still have never used a toy on my G- Spot, I leave that to my H. I'm thinking about it now.......

G-spot toys are wonderful..but i have never had a G-spot orgasm from one. They just seem to get me "almost" there, then I have to use something else. But this really does have an intriguing form. And i like jelly toys....

• Members

DJ701401.jpg

The G Freak dildo called to me the minute I laid eyes on it. I was already imagining the yummy sensations the blue man would bring and I couldn’t wait to spend time with my love and this new toy offering me jelly, a suction cup, and the most captivating curve just waiting to stroke my ego!

Right away I knew this dildo was going to please because of the realistic form. This is no plain plastic rod, but a multi faceted veined and textured replica of some kind of fine man. The Freak is a jelly dildo, so there is a new smell, but it isn’t really intense, and as long as I didn’t hold it close to my nose, it was not distracting to the purpose. This dildo also boasts a strong suction cup for use in the bath or shower. There are no batteries to install and it cleans easily with antibacterial soap and water. In my opinion, toys made of jelly have an interesting “skid” factor, so I always use lube with them. Just make sure its water based as jelly is a reactive material.

Once lubed and ready to play, Freak and I got to know each other in the most fantastic way. Jelly is firm, but pliable and all those sensuous ribs felt really fabulous inside me. The curl on the end of the shaft gives a very nice internal massage in the G spot area, but it did not produce a G spot orgasm. It did, however, create a glorious feeling of full that along with my favorite bullet led to several strong orgasms. I have placed this in my bathroom for further use and anticipate many long showers together.

This dildo is great, a wonderful addition to a toy collection, but not as freaky as I’d hoped. Its 1.5 inch girth is an ideal size for both beginners and novice toy users alike. Remember to use proper care and storage with this jelly to keep it in tip-top shape.

Get Your Freak On!

• Members
G-spot toys are wonderful..but i have never had a G-spot orgasm from one. They just seem to get me "almost" there, then I have to use something else. But this really does have an intriguing form. And i like jelly toys....

From a toy or anyone? Are you sure your getting the right spot. I know you are a Dr. but you never know. I hope this doesn't come off as insulting, it's not how it's meant.

• 4 months later...

UPDATE:

Well, DH, who is now an advanced anal sex player, has confiscated this dildo from me. He liked how the curved tip, and he LOVED the jelly, how soft & flexible it was. So, there's another dildo lost.....LMAO!!!

So, for those advanced anal sex players, I guess this one is a keeper!!