Official Community Forums Home

Latin Prince

Jaimie23

• Review Team

NO2011-2main.jpg

Who wouldn’t want to roll around in the hay with a Latin Prince!?! My new man arrived in the mail and upon opening the package and getting my first glimpse I was instantly excited! He was nicely tanned, well shaped with veins popping out all over the shaft.

Once night time came around my Latin Prince came out to play! I noticed there was a bit of a foul smell and washed him off. There was still a smell but it wasn’t nearly as strong as it had been before his bath. So after that was done I examined him. He is 6 inches and made perfectly for pleasure with all the veins in all the right spots. My Latin Prince also came with a suction cup on the end so he can be placed anywhere for a nice ride to ecstasy!

When I finally got to playing with my new toy I was so excited and hyped up on how good it was going to feel that I forgot to take it slow and had a fast, yet fun ride. My Latin Prince delivered on the size, feel, and pleasure. He was almost as good as the real thing! I recommend him to everyone who enjoys a fun ride full of pleasure!!

http://shop.tootimid.com/latin-prince-6.aspx

• Review Team

Ok sorry I dont know what happened that I ended up with 3 of the same posts! Forgive me!?! LOL

A couple of questions:

What is the LP made of? Did the suction cup work well? How firm was this toy?

Thanks!

• Members
NO2011-2main.jpg

He was almost as good as the real thing! I recommend him to everyone who enjoys a fun ride full of pleasure!!

http://shop.tootimid.com/latin-prince-6.aspx

I have the real Latin Prince at my house! :D

¡El me conduce loco!