Official Community Forums Home

Our New "code Word"

• Members

OK, hubby and I watched Ron White's new TV comedy, "you can't fix stupid" and he told about how his wife didn't like anything sexual during her period. He said something along the lines of "if it (the cum) was chocolate, he'd be getting oral all the time" Sooo...now our new code word is "chocolate" :lol: Kids have no idea what we're talking about!! teeheehee

• Like 1

• Members

I think when you have kids you definitely need code words! My son is 4 and he is smart as a whip - when he hears his Daddy and I talking about stuff, he repeats it. One night my hb said to me in the kitchen "have you been a bad girl, do you need a spankin' tonight?" Our son heard it, ran in between he and I and yelled "Don't spank my Mommy...she is a good girl!"

It was funny, but we realized at 3 (what he was then) that we have to stop talking ANYTHING sexual - or even close to sexual - around him. He will figure it out soon enough. I want him to be open about sex - but starting at 4 is a little too young!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Kids are VERY smart. My son is at that age where kissing is gross and parents shouldn't do that stuff. My younger daughter thinks its funny and eggs us on, "kiss her daddy, make Alan sick".....lmaooo. So, code words are always a good thing. The old line "Honey, I need to talk to you in private" isn't quite working anymore.

• Members
Kids are VERY smart. My son is at that age where kissing is gross and parents shouldn't do that stuff. My younger daughter thinks its funny and eggs us on, "kiss her daddy, make Alan sick".....lmaooo. So, code words are always a good thing. The old line "Honey, I need to talk to you in private" isn't quite working anymore.

My oldest son, who is now 15, was around 3 at the time, came up with what became our "joke" word for activities..turtle. To understand the meaning...one night, we thought the door was locked....he came into the room and we were not aware he was in the room or for how long. Needless to say, he jumped onto our bed and hollered, "I want to play turtle with Mommy!!!" I thought my husband was going to die. He collapsed on me. And I felt him shrivel as he had just came and was not able to pull out because of our son. We found out about 2 weeks later I was pregnant and it was our secret joke about the turtle causing it. Kids......gotta love em!

• Members

Ah yes, code. Always useful. Not only around children (though that started it) but also in "polite company". Our code word became "pizza". It's expanded now so our circle of friends knows it as well, and has become more complex over time (just pizza is sex, microwave pizza is masturbation, breadsticks are general foreplay, salad is oral, hot wings = kink, and so on).

• Members

I like that. Especially the pizza one, very creative. I think my fiancee and I need to come up with one ourselves. He has two children, a boy, seven, and a girl, three. His son is pretty well ok with us kissing and stuff, but his little girl will sometimes pitch a fit and yell at us to stop if we kiss infront of her. I know it partly has to do with me not being her mom. (Their mother died last year after a long illness). As far as talking about it, we usually stick with whispering in each other's ears. I like the idea of a code word though.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I like that. Especially the pizza one, very creative. I think my fiancee and I need to come up with one ourselves. He has two children, a boy, seven, and a girl, three. His son is pretty well ok with us kissing and stuff, but his little girl will sometimes pitch a fit and yell at us to stop if we kiss infront of her. I know it partly has to do with me not being her mom. (Their mother died last year after a long illness). As far as talking about it, we usually stick with whispering in each other's ears. I like the idea of a code word though.

you guys are the coolest! my daughter is 3 and she gets upset if we (my husband & i ) hug to long or even kiss on the lips so now we do the group hug and she getting better with kiss we just kiss her on the cheek at the same time and she smiles another code word that my husband and i use is VACATION! B) and so far thats works even around company great topic will stay in touch :)

• Members

Code words you do need them especially around kids.....I dated a guy who had children and our code word was "shopping" One time the word a friend of ours was over and my now exboyfriends son said my daddy goes shopping a lot.....but never seems to buy anything.....kids dont miss a trick.