Official Community Forums Home

Different Os...hoping Im Not Cheating Myself.

nic

• Members

What does it mean when they build and build then just stay at a high level for a long time? It feels like I could go on forever. It feels great, but never really *explodes* (for lack of better description). Last night I was masturbating for hubby, and had this happen, its not the first time. When I quit because I felt like I couldn't handle it any more, he asked if I came. I said "sure" :huh: . I certainly wasn't disappointed, but was left wondering if there might be more to it? Has anyone else experienced this?

• Members

If you mean you build and build but never cross over the cusp...I call those 'null' orgasms. It happens to almost every woman every once in a while, but shouldn't happen all the time. Does it happen ALL the time, or have you had the completed O before?

• Members

Yes I do experience the same thing - not all that infrequently actually. This happens whether I'm masturbation myself or if it's my SO. What I've figured out is to back off - let the feeling subside or even stop all together and then go at it again. The time frame doesn't have to be long - as little as 3-4 minutes can do it. Almost always the feeling increases to an even greater level and I do hit that spot of "explosion" Interestingly enough whether or not I hit that peak level I always have a significant increase in vaginal secretions and almost always squirt (doesn't seem to matter if it clitoral and/or G-spot stimulation). Take a look at Mikayla's article on orgasms - serial vs sequential - very informative.

• Members

They dont happen all the time (maybe a few times total). Ive never had a "null" O by myself. Usually they build and finish, and I can choose to continue to another or not. I just thought it was weird to have this go go go feeling. I was very wet, though I dont know if I squirted. I just read Mikalas artical the other day. Im thinking of sending it to hubby, so he knows what I have planned. :P

• 1 year later...
  • Members

What does it mean when they build and build then just stay at a high level for a long time? It feels like I could go on forever. It feels great, but never really *explodes* (for lack of better description). Last night I was masturbating for hubby, and had this happen, its not the first time. When I quit because I felt like I couldn't handle it any more, he asked if I came. I said "sure" :huh: . I certainly wasn't disappointed, but was left wondering if there might be more to it? Has anyone else experienced this?

This sounds kind of like what always happens to me. Only rather than staying at a high, it automatically regresses - it never lasts more than a few seconds, maybe five or six, tops.