Official Community Forums Home

Normal?

• Members

First off I want to say Thanks to Mikayla. I took your advice on the toys and am very pleased with your recommendations. However now I have a question. I need to know if this is normal or if I should see a doctor. Last night when I was with my bf, we were enjoying ourselves. In the middle of him fucking my ass, he grabbed the vibrator and started using it on me. Next thing I know he's using it on my vagina while he's taking care of the back. Anyhow, it got very intense and when I had my orgasm something happened. Not sure exactly what. I remember it only up to a point. Then the next thing I remember was my bf friend, holding me and talking to me. When I asked him what happened he said I had fainted from my climax being so intense. He seemed to think it was no big deal. It's never happened to me before. Is it normal or is it possible there's something wrong with me? I would be embarassed to talk to my doctor about it, if it's perfectly normal.

• Members

You are VERy welcome for the suggestions...I am so glad you are enjoying yourselves! If you were only out for a few seconds, it is completely normal and OK, as long as it doesn't happen every time you orgasm. Fainting can happen during intense pleasure the same as during intense pain - a kind of bodily response to the body being overstimulated! I would say that you should take the double penetration a little slower, make sure you are well hydrated and not drinking anthing with alcohol before your next encounter.

If it happens again - definitely see your doctor. You do not want to end up with a serious condition that could cause some real damage! I would say it is probably just a normal reaction to your orgasm.

Mikayla

• Members
Did your boyfriend say how long your were unconscious? If it was only for a moment or two, there is nothing to worry about. IF it lasted a minute or more, than you may want to talk to your physician about it.

Many people experience dizziness, and even slight feinting, or, as I have felt myself when I had an exceptionally big orgasms, my peripheral vision narrow, from lack of oxygen going to my head, but as soon as I take a big gasping breath, my head clears, and the peripheral vision returns. Feinting brings with it blurred vision, too, and blackout unless you stop it. Deep breathing is almost always the " cure ", so you can keep this from happening by deep breathing through your climax, so that you have enough air in your blood stream to keep yourself conscious.

Howard

Thank you Howard. My understanding is that I was only unconcious for a few seconds at the most. I will definitely try the deep breathing should I find myself in this situation again.

• Members

Thank you Howard. My understanding is that I was only unconcious for a few seconds at the most. I will definitely try the deep breathing should I find myself in this situation again.

Well, just to give you a background understanding of my similar situation, I was one of the kids that, instead of kicking and screaming tantrums, I held my breath until I passed out. I thankfully don't remember actually doing that, but it has been a family "joke" as long as I can remember.

Anyway, once I was older and sexually active, I fainted during sex and my boyfriend freaked out and was slapping me in the face. You have to realize we were teens and very inexperienced and it totally freaked both of us out. EMBARRASSED does not even begin to describe my feelings. I did end up seeing a doctor and confessing about what was happening. Tests were run just in case, but everything was normal. I have asthma which doesn't help and I get light headed so easily. The doctor assured us that once I passed out, I was breathing normal again, and as mentioned, as long as I didn't stay "out" for no more than a minute or 2, not to worry. But to try to remember to always breathe when having sex. I still to this day have issues with it, and it does make it hard for me to cum, cause I am telling myself to breathe and I have a hard time focusing or relaxing. :P Just rest assured, if you end up with someone you are not impressed with...play it off with a that just how bored I was, I fell asleep :ph34r: , if it is with someone really good at what they are doing to you, just tell them, it was so good you forgot to breathe :P and passed out :lol: