Official Community Forums Home

New Girl On The Block

Trisheypoo

• Members

Hello All,

My name is Trish and I'm 36 from Pennsylvania. I came across this site when I was looking for things to help spice up my sex life for the hubby and I. We have been married for 2 years but been together for 6. After 6 years the fire seemed to die down so I need something to restart it. After reading your stories and testimonies I decided to purchase and try them out. So I can't wait to get to them and see if it spices up the sex life!!!!!!! :)

• Review Team

Welcome! I think you will find a wealth of information here to spice things up. This is an amazing site with even better people! Enjoy! :D

• Members
Welcome! I think you will find a wealth of information here to spice things up. This is an amazing site with even better people! Enjoy! :D

OMG MS LAY I love your Tinkerbell logo !!!!! I'm a big fan of hers!!!!!! Thanks for welcoming me!!!!!!

• Members

Welcome, Trish. You will be one spicey gal in no time at all!

Read and enjoy! Shelly

• Members

Welcome to TT Trish. There is a wealth of knowledge and many willing people here that will help you, without passing judgment. All you need to do is ask. I look forward to getting to know you.

• Members

Welcome! This certainly is the place your looking for! Let us know how the things you purchased turned out!

• Review Team
OMG MS LAY I love your Tinkerbell logo !!!!! I'm a big fan of hers!!!!!! Thanks for welcoming me!!!!!!

Hehe - glad you like her. She rocks!

And it is very fitting for me as well! Love a good hair-pulling!

B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Hello All,

My name is Trish and I'm 36 from Pennsylvania. I came across this site when I was looking for things to help spice up my sex life for the hubby and I. We have been married for 2 years but been together for 6. After 6 years the fire seemed to die down so I need something to restart it. After reading your stories and testimonies I decided to purchase and try them out. So I can't wait to get to them and see if it spices up the sex life!!!!!!! :)

Welcome Trish>>> This is THE PLACE TOO SPICE IT UP!!!! LUCKY MAN THAT U ARE MAKING THE EFFORT!!!