Official Community Forums Home

Gspot Or Not?

brianmichele

• Members

I have been trying to have gspot o's. I have tried alone and with hubby. I have read Mikayla's article as well as many others around the web. On my own, I really can't get into it that much. With my hubby, it feels very intense. I feel like I have to pee then I feel like I am about to give birth and then it goes away. He keeps going and it happens again and again, but there are no contractions, like with a clitoral o and there is no squirting. The other night I felt that way at least 4 times(I wasn't keeping count at the time). Each one more intense than the last and then I felt like I was done. I just didn't want to go any longer. It felt great, but were we actually hitting the gspot? It is extremely pleasurable and feels better than anything I have experienced before, so I really don't care if its not the gspot, but I really would like to experience a gspot o.

• Members

Sure sounds like a G-spot O. Remember, not all women 'squirt' - it really depends on the size and prominence of your G-Spot. Hey, if it feels good, keep at it - and that certainly does sound like a G-O to me! Good for you girl!

• Members

Ditto that! You know I also read that some women don't ejaculate outwardly and quite so obviously. It is more internal. Like it all just flows into your vagina and then leaks out. That would explain a lot, for me anyway!