Official Community Forums Home

Bump And Grind

OPL_Temptress

• Review Team

DJ711301.jpg

Doc Johnson's Bump and Grind

I was excited to know this little gem was on its way and was even more excited when I had the package in my hot little hands. I received the pink one as pictured in an easy to open molded plastic package. I took my new friend from his container and fondled him gently, looking him over with great delight. Initially I have to say I was a bit disappointed as I unscrewed the battery compartment from the main body. My new friend seemed to not have the same craftsmanship as most of the Doc Johnson products we have tried, but I was willing to overlook my initial reservations. I put the 2 AA batteries that the package called for and turned the vibe on for some bumpin’ and grindin’.

Upon my initial exploration I noted that both of the phallic rods were made of a pliable pink PVC, both of the same length, one was slightly larger in circumference than the other. I am guessing the smaller one was about .75 and the larger one was 1.25. After hubby and I engaged in some wonderful foreplay that got me hot and ready for some DP time. We decided that doggie style was the best way to begin, so hubby let his “Princess Sophia” slide home for a few minutes and then withdrew. He lubed up the new friend and slid both heads home.

Both rods being diminutive in size were easy going in and the ripples along the shafts provided wonderful sensations, however they were not very firm so it took a bit to get the smaller one in the back door.

Once the vibrations were turned on it sent light but pleasing sensations to my girlie bits. The vibes were relatively concentrated to the base area and did not extend into the jellie rods at all. Hubby got down to the bumpin’ and grindin’ part and I came in a wonderful and satisfying few minutes.

I have to say however it was the ribbing that gave me the most sensations, the vibes really did very little. The motor is not that powerful and it eats the batteries up fast. Also, because this toy is economically constructed, I am not expecting it to be a toy with a long life… but I’ll enjoy it while it I have it.

• 6 months later...

Bump & Grind

DJ711301.jpg

I love Doc Johnson products. They're usually high quality & effective. So, when I got this particular toy, I was a bit disappointed overall.

This is a dual penetrating toy. For vaginal AND anal play at the same time. Made of pink PVC jelly (rubber), it's a multi-speed vibrator, powered with 2 AA batteries (not incl.). Taking the toy out of the package, I immediately noticed the strong rubbery smell, but that lessens when it's washed. Both probes are "bendy", meaning there's nothing to support them, so they're really wobbly. This toy reminds me of a funny looking, floppy wish bone. Insertable lengths are about 4.5".

The controller is a dial on the bottom of the toy. It goes from low to medium low. Unfortunately, this toy is only powered with one bullet, and it's at the base of the 2 probes. Being that this toy is made of PVC, not only does it insulate the sound of the vibes well, but, unfortunately, it also softens what little vibe strength there is as well.

The vaginal phallic probe has a braided pattern on the shaft, and the anal probe is more like bubbles. The anal probe is a tad bit shorter and thinner than the vaginal one. Without some help, it's hard to get the anal probe in. Remember to use rubber compatible lubes with this toy. I finally was able to get each part it, with some difficulty. They felt nice, but I really couldn't feel much of the vibes.

With this toy, since it's one piece, when you thrust, you thrust both probes. For my personal preferences, I prefer my anal toys to remain in place, not being thrust in & out, so this was another negative for me. The patterns on each of the probes was nice, but, in the end (no pun intended), this toy was a failure for me.

Just for a Tyger Rating, this toy gets One Tyger Paw, half way up. (Out of 4 Tyger Paws)

Bump or Grind?

• Review Team

I was considering this one ... was being the key word here. Thanks for the reviews.