Official Community Forums Home

Cock Rings

• Members

I am a sort of 'cock ring' expert, since my hubby uses them quite often.

Here are the basics:

Buy a 3 pack that has the different sizes, that way you will find a comfortable one for you. The special cock rings, I find, don't work as well. Stick with a basic, round ring.

The rule of cock ring use is this: put it on when your penis is flaccid or semi flaccid (semi is better). It goes over your BALLS and SHAFT. This is what restricts the blood flow. You have to put pressure on the base of your balls to do this, otherwise there is no blood restriction. THe maximum recommended time for a cock ring is 20-25 minutes - then it must come off.

Always take the ring off if you have pain or discomfort or numbness. Make sure the size you pick is snug, but not painful.

Then, just go to it. You can take it off before ejaculation, but the orgasm will be better if you keep it on, just don't go over the 25 minutes. Try to time it after foreplay, but before sex. It is possible to put it on when you are already hard, but easier when you are semi.

Hope that helps.

• Members

Mikayla said it all! Starting with the simplest pack with a variety of sizes is the best way to find out what you like.

• Members
Cholegirl - Where do I get the ones you are talking about?

Any adult store should carry them and I've seen them sold in packages containing at least 3 sizes like Mikayla mentioned. I guarantee your woman will love watching you force your balls thru one and then that one on the shaft just looks sooo hot too. Heck, she'll get to where she wants to "help" do it for you! Give her a show and she won't be able to keep her hands off after awhile! :P

• Members

my husband and I have used several and were conpletely unimpressed until we used the "The Amazing Wireless Cockring" It is truly amazing. I wrote a review on it as well. here's the link: The Amazing Wireless Cockring

You wont be disappointed!

• Members
my husband and I have used several and were conpletely unimpressed until we used the "The Amazing Wireless Cockring" It is truly amazing. I wrote a review on it as well. here's the link: The Amazing Wireless Cockring

You wont be disappointed!

All,

Thanks for the advice. I see some fun cumming ahead!!

• Members
Any adult store should carry them and I've seen them sold in packages containing at least 3 sizes like Mikayla mentioned. I guarantee your woman will love watching you force your balls thru one and then that one on the shaft just looks sooo hot too. Heck, she'll get to where she wants to "help" do it for you! Give her a show and she won't be able to keep her hands off after awhile! :P

So you like cock rings ;)

• Members
Received it and the batteries are dead... :(

Don't wait. Go out NOW and by a battery so you can try out that cockring. Then you and you wife can thank me for the great advice. Let us know what a fabulous time you had.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hay Jazzman, what happen to you? Did you ever get those batteries, or another cockring? inquiring minds want to know.