Official Community Forums Home

7" Waterproof Fiber-optic G

mailahn97

• Members

yhst9593388760247_2016_21055257.jpg.

GSpot Amazing

At first I wasn't jumping around about this one, but I thought why not it was one of the freebies and I was placing an order. Well I am ecstatic that I did order it. First I will say it has a little bit of the new toy smell. I washed it a couple of times and it did start to go away. This is very easy to wash as it is waterproof. I unscrewed the cap and inserted the 3AAA batteries. It is 7 inches in length and approximately 1.75 inches in diameter.

Well we were playing and using different toys and he decided to sneak it in….oh I was so glad. It has raised bumps throughout. The tip is jelly and lights up (I guess in case it gets lost in the dark---lol) The remainder is plastic. It filled me very well and the raised bumpsfelt very good. The tip is also curved, and it hit my spot perfectly. If you are someone that does not like the bumps or gets irritated easily then I would not recommend this one. But I thought it was great!

Is this toy waterproof? Loud? Strong? Are the vibes pretty strong in the tip?

• Members

It is very quiet and very strong vibes from beginning through to the tip. Thank you for pointing that out. I kept feeling like I forgot something but could not remember what I was missing. I do have it in there already yes this toy is waterproof whichis definitely a nice feature.

• Review Team

Sounds great, and it was FREE! TT does offer great freebies. One of my favorite toys is a dual bullet freebie from awhile back.

Thanks for the review.

:lol:

I saw that it was waterproof after I posted it, right there in the title....ddddddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! LOL Thanks!

• Members
:lol:

I saw that it was waterproof after I posted it, right there in the title....ddddddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! LOL Thanks!

Not a problem....we all miss things from time to time....just like I missed abotu the vibes. Thank you for pointing that out

• Members

Awesome! I was kinda nervous about getting this (I ordered it the other day) and now I am VERY much looking forward to it! ^.^

Just one question... it says the tip is kinda soft.... how soft is it? Still really firm, or does it have some bend to it?

• Members
Awesome! I was kinda nervous about getting this (I ordered it the other day) and now I am VERY much looking forward to it! ^.^

Just one question... it says the tip is kinda soft.... how soft is it? Still really firm, or does it have some bend to it?

It is soft in the fact that it is jelly instead of plastic like the rest of it. It is still very firm. it is curved itself already but there is not bend to it. I hope that helps you. I know I love this toy and am very happy that I got it.

• Members
It is soft in the fact that it is jelly instead of plastic like the rest of it. It is still very firm. it is curved itself already but there is not bend to it. I hope that helps you. I know I love this toy and am very happy that I got it.

Ok, thanks! I'm looking forward to getting this in the mail! ^.^