Official Community Forums Home

Quiet Yet Powerful Toys

• Members

I have been looking and I already have quite a few toys, but are there any toys out there that are not "tiny" and are powerful enough to go the distance yet stay quiet?

I actually found that by putting a piece of folded cloth first-aid tape around the battery silenced my pocket rocket (the battery rattled around some and made it quite audible). I have done some "rigging" on some of my other toys with adding minor "padding" on batteries, and such, but I am looking for a more quiet toy. As for the showertime play - at least that covers just about any sounds that I or my toys make - lol.

Unfortunately, I have some family members living with me and when I break out my toys I want to be as quiet as possible when I want to play (not to mention it kind of hinders the ability to share my bed with someone right now too). I either have to play when everyone is asleep (which means very late at night/early am) or when I am sure that no one will be home, which actually makes it very difficult right now as one residing here is a teenage boy - grrrrrrrrrr. Closed doors around here don't stay closed for very long and my privacy has become a VERY BIG issue right now. It is like they have "radar" that goes off when I am trying to "relax." :wacko:

I am going to be "stuck" in this family situation most likely until Summer of '07, and I am having to change things for myself a lot lately, so I really NEED to find something to get me through this "stress" too. :blink:

I have found that some of my toys I can't use right now because I have gotten more vocal when I use them, but I really miss them right now :( . Not to mention the difficulty of having the real company with me when I want to. I know that I can keep myself restrained from vocalizing, but I want to get a toy that packs a punch that is more silent.

Does anyone have any suggestions? :rolleyes:

• Members

Well, that is quite a dilemma! You know, every December and every Easter my Mother in law comes to stay with us and I just keep playing with my toys no matter what - in fact, I think I am louder on purpose just to make a point!

Yet, that is me, and not everyone can do that to their family! So, let's see what we can do for you.

Have you considered getting a dildo or a dong and then getting a small, quiet vibe to have some clitoral action? This will give you the quiet that you need and also give you the penetration and clitoral pressure of a "louder" dual action! I just reviewed the Blissful Berry mini vibe - it was HEAVENLY- and it is waterproof so you could bring it into the shower too!

I am a gal who likes that penetration - so perhaps you should try something like the HEart On - oh wait, you have that one don't you? Well that one is pretty quiet as I recall - use it will some clitoral action and you should be good to go!

I will keep my eye out for other quiet vibes that are bigger. For now, I can only recommend these - and the Doc Johnson Go-Vibe - but it too is small.

I will keep looking!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Members

Have you considered Ben Wa Balls? I just thought of this after a conversation with a friend who sent some to me to try. I never believed that they would work, but they actually do - if you have the muscle control to keep them in. They are definitely quiet, and can give you tremendous orgasms right under people's noses because you can wear them while walking around the house - just remember to wear panties so they don't fall out!

I tried them when I got them from my friend and I was waiting and waiting for something to happen, and then, just as I was taking my son to the store and going down my back stairs - BAM - a wave of orgasms hit me. So, give them a try, they are relatively cheap, and we sell them here!

Just a thought!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Members

LOL - I was thinking about the Ben-Wa balls just the other day. :lol:

I still am a bit unclear as to how they actually are used and work. There isn't much to explain them here. Do you use both at once, individually, simultaneously with another toy? And most important, is there the possibility of them getting "lost" up there when you use them? :huh:

Thank you for your replies Mikalya. :D

Sexxxikittie

• Members

You do use them both at once - you can use them with another toy - although the best results you will get are if you just put them up into your vagina and then use your muscles (PC - Kegels) to keep them up there and you walk around keeping them up there with your muscles. The balls will rub around in your vaginal canal, rubbing against each other and your G-Spot and that is what causes the orgasm!

It is not possible to get them "lost" up there because your cervix ends your vaginal canal and if you needed to you could reach up there with fingers and grab them out! Although, there is some debate about them getting lost up there - and therefore there are some available with a "retrieval" cord - but personally, I don't think that is necessary, unless for some reason, you are going to use them anally - then you would definitely need a retrieval cord!

OK, hope that answers your question!

Mikayla

im not sure where to go with this im new to all this sex toys no man and pleasin myself well anyways my problem is im cravin sex the lmore i play with myself the more horny i get help