Official Community Forums Home

True Blood...

sun_flower969

• Members

OMG We just started watching this new series on HBO and let me say it is HOT so far. Scary and suspenseful! It is about vampires and what if they lived among us... I can't wait to see what happens next week! Anna Paquin is just stunning in this! I can't take my eyes off her and I am NOT into chicks! LOL Check it out! http://www.hbo.com/trueblood/ I bet Mikayla will like this one!

• Members

ugh. The girls on another bored I go to are talking about this. I hate not having HBO. :(

• Members

No HBO out in the sticks. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My son has been recording them on DVR. I may have to watch them this weekend since I don't have to play all weekend and the Titan's are playing at the Ravens. He said they are pretty good and I want to check it out asap!

Peace,

Mark

• Members
My son has been recording them on DVR. I may have to watch them this weekend since I don't have to play all weekend and the Titan's are playing at the Ravens. He said they are pretty good and I want to check it out asap!

Peace,

Mark

If you like vampires and that sort of thing it is really cool. VERY different and VERY sexy! We dig it!

• Members

My son has watched several/a few of them, but is saving them for Stephanie and I to watch!! We both love vampire stuff and if it is sexy, more the better!!!!

• Members

Ooooh I wanted to catch this one. Guess I best netflix it! Let me know how the series goes!

• Members

Saw the adds...unfortunately don't have HBO. Will have to go with Netflix.

Stephanie Meyers books are aimed at young adults but are a good read...about vampires...and the first book..Twilight...is coming out as a movie 10/19/08.

Don't miss it...sure to be good. Watch the trailor at the movie website.

• Members
Saw the adds...unfortunately don't have HBO. Will have to go with Netflix.

Stephanie Meyers books are aimed at young adults but are a good read...about vampires...and the first book..Twilight...is coming out as a movie 10/19/08.

Don't miss it...sure to be good. Watch the trailor at the movie website.

Yes, They are aimed for young adults. I read them with my 16yr old, to promote at least one non-combative discussion. *Makes for good common ground.

We're both looking forward to seeing the movie together.

• Members
Yes, They are aimed for young adults. I read them with my 16yr old, to promote at least one non-combative discussion. *Makes for good common ground.

We're both looking forward to seeing the movie together.

Personally, I thought they were fun to read on my own!! Reliving my teen years!! Ah, romance..with a vampire.

• Members

My son watched and deleted them!!! I'm pissed, but maybe they are on OnDemand. If so, I may watch some of them tonight.

Peace,

Mark

• Members
My son watched and deleted them!!! I'm pissed, but maybe they are on OnDemand. If so, I may watch some of them tonight.

Peace,

Mark

They are! episodes 1-4 :)

• Members
They are! episodes 1-4 :)

Good, if I get time tonight I will watch them! I'm kinda hoping that my son will go somewhere so Stephanie and I can have some ALONE time!! if you know what I mean?hehe

Peace,

Mark

• Members
Good, if I get time tonight I will watch them! I'm kinda hoping that my son will go somewhere so Stephanie and I can have some ALONE time!! if you know what I mean?hehe

Peace,

Mark

Cool I hope you do! Let me know if you watch it and how you like it!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Only 2 more episodes left! wahhhh :(

They signed for a second season though. :D

• Members

Can't wait for the second season. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

AHHHHH the season finale was last night! Pretty good I thought! How sick was that when the kids were viewing the video! I was so bothered by that!

Until next summer then!

2915575445_7f6f468e17.jpg