Official Community Forums Home

Big Plans This Week For Me.........

ohshelly

• Members

I am so excited!! I just ordered my first toy EVER!! Yeah, 48 and a sex toy virgin!

Like I had said earlier, Sweetguy has had LOTS of sexual expieriences that I have only dreamed of.

He was tesing me the other night, and I got him to promise that next week he would use

retraints on me and tease me with some feathers. This is all going to be new to me and I was really excited about it.

I have NEVER had a vibrator, so last night I was asking him what would happen if he took a vibrator to me after the feathers

and he said someting like I would chew thru the restraints to get at him. He was laughing his butt off just thinking about it.

I told him I wanted to order a vibe for our big night, and he said to go for it.

I just placed the order!!

Can't wait!! can't wait!! can't wait!!

Shreaking from the North this week won't be the wind...........hee~hee ;)

• Members

Grats! I hope you enjoy your time! ^.^

• Members
I am so excited!! I just ordered my first toy EVER!! Yeah, 48 and a sex toy virgin!

Like I had said earlier, Sweetguy has had LOTS of sexual expieriences that I have only dreamed of.

He was tesing me the other night, and I got him to promise that next week he would use

retraints on me and tease me with some feathers. This is all going to be new to me and I was really excited about it.

I have NEVER had a vibrator, so last night I was asking him what would happen if he took a vibrator to me after the feathers

and he said someting like I would chew thru the restraints to get at him. He was laughing his butt off just thinking about it.

I told him I wanted to order a vibe for our big night, and he said to go for it.

I just placed the order!!

Can't wait!! can't wait!! can't wait!!

Shreaking from the North this week won't be the wind...........hee~hee ;)

So what did you buy? :) We expect a full report!

• Members

I am wishing the best on your big night!!! Also since some of us like details, when your big night is all over, make sure to come back and tell us all about it.

Also what type of vibe did you buy? I am soo jealous I need to heal quickier cause I want to have a play night. LOL

This just goes to show that you are never to old, to find and experiance something new.

Have a great time!!!

I hope you have a good time, and that you let us know how it all went, and what you got!