Official Community Forums Home

Lonely Morning

sugarlips

• Members

Ok, so this isn't really a "story", but I wanted to share. I got a good morning text message asking how I was. I mentioned that I was good, but a bit lonely without him. I then received multiple text messages..........

I want to spoon with you, and then when you start moving your body around and we are rubbing against each other, I will slide my hand down & massage your wet lips for you. Then while you are humping against my hand, I will move over on top of you and while we start making out, I spread your legs and move my body closer to you. I let my cock hang down & glide up and down on your soft pussy lips. I slowly slide the tip to the right spot & push, parting your lips and sliding deep inside of you with your warm wetness wrapped all around me. My body touching yours all over. Both of us breathing together. I start pumping inside you slowly, the more I pump inside you, the faster I go. Pausing occasionally, just briefly, to breathe deeply & pant in your ear... I can smell you, taste you, & feel you. My senses are overloaded as I keep a steady rhythm of pumping in & out of your dripping pussy and moving my body up and down against yours. I look down & I see you squirming and moving around erotically under me. I see you breathing hard and now you grab the hair on the back of my head and force my face down so you can make out with me. Oh god, I want to cum inside of you so badly! I am so close! You wrap your legs around me and pull me in closer to you just as the sensation gets to be too much to handle! You can feel me stagger just a little as my cum rushes deep inside of your warm waiting pussy! I make sure to leave every drop of me in you as I catch my breath & give you a sweet kiss.

I hope that helped you out baby, so you aren't so lonely.....

Boy did it ever!!

• Members
Ok, so this isn't really a "story", but I wanted to share. I got a good morning text message asking how I was. I mentioned that I was good, but a bit lonely without him. I then received multiple text messages..........

I want to spoon with you, and then when you start moving your body around and we are rubbing against each other, I will slide my hand down & massage your wet lips for you. Then while you are humping against my hand, I will move over on top of you and while we start making out, I spread your legs and move my body closer to you. I let my cock hang down & glide up and down on your soft pussy lips. I slowly slide the tip to the right spot & push, parting your lips and sliding deep inside of you with your warm wetness wrapped all around me. My body touching yours all over. Both of us breathing together. I start pumping inside you slowly, the more I pump inside you, the faster I go. Pausing occasionally, just briefly, to breathe deeply & pant in your ear... I can smell you, taste you, & feel you. My senses are overloaded as I keep a steady rhythm of pumping in & out of your dripping pussy and moving my body up and down against yours. I look down & I see you squirming and moving around erotically under me. I see you breathing hard and now you grab the hair on the back of my head and force my face down so you can make out with me. Oh god, I want to cum inside of you so badly! I am so close! You wrap your legs around me and pull me in closer to you just as the sensation gets to be too much to handle! You can feel me stagger just a little as my cum rushes deep inside of your warm waiting pussy! I make sure to leave every drop of me in you as I catch my breath & give you a sweet kiss.

I hope that helped you out baby, so you aren't so lonely.....

Boy did it ever!!

NICE! Email/texting is a wonderful thing! ;)

• 2 months later...