Official Community Forums Home

I've Got A A Crush On You!

mystofpric

• Members

OKay so have you ever had a crush on someone for one reason and one reason only? It's normally a person that you would otherwise never go for, and then there are crushes you never expected.

Examples:

I have a brain crush on Alton Brown from the Food Network.

I have a couples crush on our very own Val & Thur, they are so in love who wouldn't crush that?

I have multiple girl crushes on several ladies from here.

I have a talent crush on one of my old co-workers, he is 100000000x teh theatre techican I am.

• Members

Oh totally. I have a crush on several couples that are regular customers where I work. Some of them are just so great together, and so clearly happy together, that I can't help but smile when I see them. They always make my day better :)

• Review Team

I have a sort of envy crush on a TT couple who shall remain unnamed --- and it's because they are so in love and cute that they give me hope for finding that speical someone.

I used to have a crush on my college biology professor because he was funny and was the first science teacher ever who could make me interested in the subject.

And then there is George Clooney, if I have to tell what kind of crush I have him, well .... B)

There are others but I don't want to seem too pitiful so I'll stop there!

• Members

I have a crush on one person....more like a serious, serious crush!!

I've had a crush on several women i have met...unrequited

I have a crush on several married couples on this board...can't decide crush or envy...but in a good way

I have a crush on several women on this board, too!!

• Members
OKay so have you ever had a crush on someone for one reason and one reason only? It's normally a person that you would otherwise never go for, and then there are crushes you never expected.

Examples:

I have a brain crush on Alton Brown from the Food Network.

I have a couples crush on our very own Val & Thur, they are so in love who wouldn't crush that?

I have multiple girl crushes on several ladies from here.

I have a talent crush on one of my old co-workers, he is 100000000x teh theatre techican I am.

I totally dig Alton Brown! Don't tell my H! (I also like Tyler Florence :D "Tyler's Ultimate" I could give him a new definition for that!) I was obsessed with a guy who was a parent at the daycare I worked at. I thought about him day and night. He was very flirty. It was like 3 years of unrequited foreplay. He was NOT my type at ALL! Arrogant, 8 years my senior, business man kind of intimidating to some but not me. I treated him just like anyone else. What can I say he did it for me... How about Dane Cook, I am a HUGE fan of his. He is not a pretty boy by any means! But I find him EXTREMELY attractive and sexy as hell. Probably because he makes me laugh and that is kind of a turn on for me.

• Members

I have to add here that guys get crushes, too. Maybe don't talk about them as much, or not in the same terms, as women do.

I had this terrible, tremendous crush on a girl one time, when I was about 24 or 25. We used to go to the same club on the same night of the week, I mean week in and week out, and I had a difficult time keeping my eyes off of this girl [i say 'girl', but she was only a year or two younger than I, and that's it]...we would just sort of notice each other and smile, and that was about it. And the one time that I got the nerve up to talk to her, I actually told her that I had this 'terrible, schoolboy crush' on her, for quite awhile, and she sort of fawned about it a bit, she seemed to think it was so sweet. And then she said, 'I'm so sorry, you know, but...I sort of like my girls better.'

Definitely wasn't the answer to that, that I thought I'd get, to say the least...hahaha...damn...but I said, 'Really, well, that's cool- I just couldn't stand to let it go any longer without telling you that', etc., etc...

It's funny, that was all awhile ago, and I still remember exactly what she looked like.

Damnit.

Well, anyway...I don't think I have anything that could be called a 'crush' on anyone famous or anything like that. I get much more taken with people we might meet just in everyday life.

• Members

I have def. had crushes on people that were so unexpected or out of the blue! Like one guy in high school, everyone was annoyed by him and here I was always secretly trying to get him to bug me cuz I had such a crush on him. Everytime we had a chance alone....I was dating someone...so I wouldn't do anything cuz I didn't want to be a cheater...though that didn't stop him from trying. I snuck out the house once to see him. lol. HAHA. Thinking back on that........whew....funny.

I still talk to him and still have a crush on him and have no idea why! He's got a gf whom is now goign to have his baby. And they want to have a threesome with me. Though once again i'm taken. And they are probably the only ones I would feel comfortable having a threesome with. I would never have one in my relationship because I'm to jealous of a person (and so is SO).

Then once me and SO went out to eat.....and SO introduced me to a guy whom was a surgon and his dad got killed and he came home and took up taking care of the farm and gave up his career. He is in his mid-fourties...........and he went out with us to the bar and to see a band that was there. and I couldn't keep my eyes off him and so wanted to flirt with him. And he noticed...lol. SO didn't though. But I couldn't figure out why I liked him so much and couldn't get him out of my head. Oh yeah and he is single....but then one day I was thinking and was like OMG.........he has the exact same eyes as the person mentioned above.

Then I met this guy online...via facebook, whom lives by London. (only as friends I should add). And he was online when he was at work and asked if I wanted him to put up his web came so I could see what he looked like. Then he put it up...i thought he was hot....then realized he had the same eyes as the 2 mentioned above. And im guessing I got a crush on him because he rememinded me of that HS crush. lol. The shape of the eye. Im not sure. But yeah...........

There is my long crush story for you....though there have/is many more in my life. lol.

• Members

Oh and i have to add i do have some crushes on people on TT. lol. But i will leave it at that...and im sure they know who they are even though i haven't directly told them. haha.

• Members

I've never admitted this before, but I almost always have a crush on someone at some level. It's usually someone I know, rarely a celebrity. It's always completely innocent, never anything i would risk my marriage over.

Yeah, I've had some TT crushes, but I think it's all quite innocent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...
  • Members

That's me. Couldn't you tell. Come over and have a drink any time. As long as nudity does not offend.

• Members

How about someone that you're crazy in love with? In love with thier soul. I've been thinking about him everyday since last summer. I disconnected with the communication my heart felt like it was dieing. That's what the Aquarius people do run away from love. On a positive note he was happy to communicate with me again. I hope for him to always be happy and never sad about anything. Whenever he gets married I'll be happy for him because that's what will make him happy. When you love and care about a person you what them to have an abundance of happieness. 

• Members

Weather or not you still believe in love must depend on the mood your in. After watching the " Notebook " you still had hope. Not much chance he won't see your post and know it is him. Maybe it's closure. So my question would be if the chance arrives and the sex was good. Would you dive in again or not put yourself into the same situation. If you don't mind me asking. Might be a tough question to ask yourself. It wasn't just sex for you. I haven't believed in love since smitten as a very young man. But sharing children and having life partner with mutual respect is good enough for me. My only bitch in life is the sex stopped. Was not my idea. The wife is your age. Hope you don't get afflicted. Wow I usually don't go that deep. Got drug in. Is that you in avatar. A lot of expression for half of a face. Any chance that is longing for the afore mentioned X lover.

• Like 1