Official Community Forums Home

Decathalon Vibe

nosleepnmesa

• Members

BLV450.jpg

Ever wanted to reach the stars? Leave it to Christi Lake and her Decathlon vibe. This product comes in three different colors, Red, White, and Blue. Talk about an all American vibe this is it!

I received the red one, which is approximately 6.5” in length with about a 1” girth. I was excited to find out that this product has not one but ten different functions, all at the push of a button. No more dials, along with being a push button, this product takes 4AAA batteries which are very easy to insert, just one quick pull and the battery compartment comes right out. I noticed that about half way down the shaft there are small ridges.

After a quick wash with a little antibacterial soap and water, I was ready to find out what reaching for the stars was all about. The ten different functions of this product are as follows:

1. Low Vibrations

2. Mid Vibrations

3. High Vibrations

4. Pulsate

5. Short surge

6. Long surge

7. Low Escalating (revving of a car engine) with pulsating

8. High Escalating-Pulsating

9. Escalating-Pulsating plus on this speed it also De-escalates-De-Pulsates

10. Escalating-Pulsating-Escalate

This list is also on the product itself, as soon as you pulled the battery compartment out, to insert the batteries you will find this list on the back. I was more then seeing the stars with this product. It brought me to multi -orgasms quickly. I am a girl that likes high vibrations, and this product when set on the higher speeds delivers intense vibrations. On a scale of one to five as far as being quiet, I would have to give this product a three.

http://shop.tootimid.com/the-decathlon-vibe.aspx

• Members

Great review thanks. I was kicking it around before. Well you definitely changed my mind now.

• Review Team

And I was just thinking about getting something like this ... puurrrrfect timing Kat! Thanks!

BLV450.jpg

The Decathlon Vibe

Are you ready for a good workout? Have you completed all of your stretches? Trained hard? If you’re up for the vigorous activity, then this vibe’s for you! Proving what happens in Vegas doesn’t always STAY in Vegas, Las Vegas Novelties has created this wonderful red vibe is wonderfully simple, yet effective too.

4, yes, 4 AAA batteries power this almost 7” hard plastic vibe. And power it they do!! Twist the vibe at the middle, just a bit, to open it up, put the batteries in with the negative side touching the springs, twist back on, and you’re good to go. On the backside (in the vibe) of where the batteries go, there is even a list of the vibe’s functions. I did notice a small rubber gasket that usually means that the vibe’s waterproof, but the package didn’t say anything about it, so I would go the safer route and say it’s not.

The 10 vibe settings are very strong, whether is low, medium, high, or the different variations. The 2 push-buttons are at the very bottom of the vibe. There’s a separate ON/OFF button that can control the power, and the great thing about that is that you don’t have to go thru all of the settings to shut it off.

From the bottom, to 4” up the vibe, there are ridges that help grip the vibe too, which is always a plus. Turning it on, and having some fun with the settings, I really loved how stimulation the vibes were. Plus, the hard plastic makes the vibes a bit more strong, which is what I prefer. Now, I did notice that this toy is kinda loud, however, with what it does, I was willing to sacrifice a bit of quiet for my workout.

Doing my reps, I went thru the vibes paces. My reward wasn’t a medal, but a couple of fantastic orgasms making me cross the finish line! Since this vibe is from Christi Lake’s Star Spangled Banner Series, I felt almost compelled to salute it after! I give this a 4 Tyger Paw Salute!! With the clit at attention as well!

Go for the RED!