Official Community Forums Home

Suggestions Welcome

ladylove

• Members

As you all know I'm going away again this coming weekend. During these weekends DH and I each try to plan something new and special each time. However since were going away with another couple, this time, my idea is dead. I was going to pretend to be a stranger in a bar and pick him up. Not happening now. I don't have enough time to get a new toy, or new little fantasy outfit. You all have wonderful erotic imaginations, so please help me with some ideas. We're leaving first thing Friday am weather permitting. OH YEA, we won't bring anyone else into our bedroom, it's just for the two of us. Can't wait to see what you all come up with! :)

• Members

How about go out to dinner w/o panties. Don't tell him but wear a skirt. Take his hand under the table and SHOW him. It'll be your little secret. I bet when you get back to the room he will be out of control! I will think on this and maybe add some more...

• Members

If you are at a hotel or similar building how about telling him you are going out for some ice and then when you come back knock at the door and pretend you are the hotels masseuse and were sent up to give him a massage he will never forget.Plan ahead and have some special oils and things ready. Truly act like you have never met him and maybe while you are massaging him start taking some of your clothes off and rubbing yourself with the oils and then rub yourself on him. Sounds good to me. I am wondering when I can try it myself....The idea from Sunflower sounds great too. I read somewhere while you are eating dinner out touch yourself and get your own special scent on your fingers and then feed him some of your food, making sure he can smell or taste your fingers. Hope you have a wonderful time.

• Members

Check the bathroom if you go somewhere and see if it has a lock. If so lead him in there for a BJ or quickie! Think about the day you two met and the way you flirted with each other. Little things like this will dam sure get him fired up.

• Members
How about go out to dinner w/o panties. Don't tell him but wear a skirt. Take his hand under the table and SHOW him. It'll be your little secret. I bet when you get back to the room he will be out of control! I will think on this and maybe add some more...

I love to do this when we have formal affairs. It defiantly puts the fun in stuffy. This weekend is dress jeans only, we agreed. So, no skirts allowed but good thought.

• Members

Damn Girl, I like the way you think. I've never gone that far, but it's now going to happen, just not this weekend.

• Members

Ok, I don't know how to add more than one quote to a single post so......

Pappy, My husband would freak, BUT, I also think he'd love it.

Too-shy, Great idea and I can do the whole little thing in my room away from the prying eyes of our friends.

Keep those ideas coming, don't stop now!!!!!

PS- I'll let you know what I've done If you keep them coming....... -_-

Guest eminatic
If you are at a hotel or similar building how about telling him you are going out for some ice and then when you come back knock at the door and pretend you are the hotels masseuse and were sent up to give him a massage he will never forget.Plan ahead and have some special oils and things ready. Truly act like you have never met him and maybe while you are massaging him start taking some of your clothes off and rubbing yourself with the oils and then rub yourself on him. Sounds good to me. I am wondering when I can try it myself....The idea from Sunflower sounds great too. I read somewhere while you are eating dinner out touch yourself and get your own special scent on your fingers and then feed him some of your food, making sure he can smell or taste your fingers. Hope you have a wonderful time.

lol that DOES sound like a good idea :lol: i wish i had someone to try it with though :<

• Members

Thanks everyone! I hope I'm sill going to go. My daughter is sick and if she's not feeling better by tonight, I think well have to cancel. :(

• Members
Have you read this thread? Sun, I'm surprised you didn't suggest bringing a camera!

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=6258

You rock! Referencing my thread. :) I didn't say that because they were going with another couple plus I think I remember LL mentioning it in my thread as well...

LL I hope you can still go, just give her some medicine! It happens every time doesn't it?! :(

• Members

Yea, I does happen a lot. This time I picked her up from college earlier than planned. She ended up having to get blood work and a strep test. Her blood work all turned out negative and her strep test was negative, but they did put her on an antibiotic and she got substantially better after 2 doses. We ended up going but unfortunately we were so burned out by the time we got back to the room in the evening there wasn't any big romance as expected. Next time.

Thanks to everyone who helped me out. I'll be keeping those ideas handy for the next time we get away.