Official Community Forums Home

6 Function Vibrating Dildo

mailahn97

• Members

BSE0278.jpg

When I first received this, I thought that it looked really interesting. This translucent jelly vibrating dildo is 6.5 inches of insertable length and 1.5 inches in diameter. It takes 3 AA batteries. The compartment door is easy to open, but the batteries are a little difficult to snap into place. It had no new-toy smell which is a plus, but it is not waterproof. It is made of jelly so it is lube friendly. It then got washed up in warm water with anti-bacterial soap.

First, like anyone, I had to play with its buttons. I prefer a toy with push buttons rather than a turn knob. This has a push button, though a downfall is that you have to cycle through all 6 functions to turn it off. So I lubed the toy and decided to have some alone time. It did fill me very well which was nice. I do tend to like more flexible toys, but this did feel nice. The vibrations were on the strong side for me. The soft setting seemed more like an in-between of medium to high on other toys. So if you are someone that likes a strong vibe, this would work well for you.

I will say if you are someone that needs a quiet toy then this is not for you. It is very noisy. It has 6 functions: 1. Soft, 2. Mild, 3. Intense, 4. Escalating, 5. Pulsating, and 6. Orgasm Quick-Tap (it is just that---tap, tap, tap---sort of thing). I will say the vibrations go through the entire toy. It is very stiff, but with the vibrations you feel them a lot in the handle which can be bothersome to some people.

• Members

BSE0278.jpg6 Function Vibrating Dildo

This was the most realistic toy I have received to date. Normally I’m not a big fan of “anatomically correct” detailed toys. But I have to say, this soft jellylike penis dildo was freekin’ cool! It stands about 10.5” from battery base to tip, but the soft “skin” covers 6.5” for penetration and tapers slightly from 1.5” to 1.25” in diameter, this vibe has an amazing feel of real skin. Not just on the outside, but the whole feel of the toy is realistic. I popped in 3 AA batteries in the base. It was a little tricky to get the battery door off, but it snapped back on easy enough once the batteries were in.

When I started to put some lube on the shaft of this penis, I was shocked at how much it felt like the real deal. It was tender and flexible if you pressed in, with resistance of the underlying plastic and metal vibe underneath the pink cyber-like shell. As you moved up the shaft to the realistic circumcised tip, there was no longer any resistance underneath, and just like my man, the tip would flex over my thumb as I massaged the lubricant onto the tip of the penis. It was a bit creepy, actually, how very real this toy felt. Below the base of this wondertoy, is a hard plastic base that is about 4” long. This plastic is a bit flimsy and unfortunately was the down side to this toy. Because of the fragile nature of this thin plastic, the toy made an awful lot of noise, as it vibrated quite loudly. There was a soft push button on the side of this toy to turn it on, off, and range through its 6X functions that offer a multiple array of speeds, and patterns to your vibe experience.

I found that the realistic nature of the feel of this toy made it a wonderfully soft erotic afternoon. It did not have extremely strong vibes when deeply inserted, but I alternated with sliding the toy over my clit, like a hot dog in a bun, and then pushing it deep inside when I was tightening up for the O, only to repeat the pattern again after a few deep thrusts, to rebuild the clitoral climax. It was certainly strong enough to buzz me on to some amazing orgasms, and because of the flexible tip, the insertion was not as abrupt as some of my other more rigid toys. I really liked this toy a lot, but had a very difficult time getting over the loudness of it. I was glad no one was home, this is not a toy to be kept secret.

BSE0278.jpg

6 Function Jelly Vibrator

I just love California Exotics. Their products, in my opinion, just keep getting better and better! I get this vibe in the mail, & was like, “um, ok….”. The base is very thin plastic, with only one button and one indicator light. Plus, it’s jelly. Jelly requires a bit more care & cleaning, since it’s porous, & also likes to “grab” at things like hair & lint. Many toy users wrap up their jelly toys with a condom, so help prevent bacteria from having a chance.

Me? I don’t do that because I wash all my jelly toys before AND after use. Even though I pull them out of the toy box knowing I cleaned it the last time I used it. I also place the toy on a baggie or something like that, so stuff won’t get on it. I store my jelly toys in their original plastic bags, so as not to have them resting on other toys in my box. If they rest on other toys, they can get warped or “dented”.

Many jelly toys have a really strong “rubbery” smell to them when you first open them up, & can take a while to dissipate. I was very happy to only have a very, very lite odor with this toy, almost non-discernable! And it almost went totally away rather quickly, with just a few hours of airing out. Washing it with antibacterial soap (I always use the liquid soap to get in all the cracks & crevices that many jelly toys have), making sure not to get any on the controller, since this toy is NOT waterproof, and allowing it to air dry, & I was good to go!

So, I was very skeptical, yet eager, to try this toy. The patterns on this phallic toy were different. On the head, a skin-like texture has lines all thru it, swirling & waving. Then it has a little ridge where the head and shaft connect, and the shaft reminds me of wind-blown water, with all of the small ripples in it. This toy’s shaped realistically, but the texture & clear pinkish color also helps not make it so realistic. The total length of this toy is over 10”, however, don’t let that intimidate you, because the base takes up about 4” of that! So, you have a little over 6” of insertable length to please yourself with. At its widest, this toy is 1.5” in diameter. So, you can feel full, yet not stretched out to maximum capacity (in most cases).

It takes 3 AA batteries, and the power behind the batteries is very, very strong. I was VERY impressed with even the lowest setting! It’s not that loud either, which is great if you have roommates/parents/children that you’re worried about hearing your extra-curricular bedroom activities! The jelly really insulates the vibe’s noise well.

I used the toy to caress my labia & clit, really enjoying the strong vibes. Insertion was a breeze, & it felt really great inside. I loved the texture, feel, & vibe strength, inside AND out! I was really glad I gave this toy a try, even though I was kinda “ify” about it.

I give this toy 3 out of 4 Tyger Paws.

Think PINK!!