Official Community Forums Home

Britney Spears

johnwilliams15241

• Members

This is awsome,Britney is coming out with a new cd...can't wait to buy it...I love Britney Spears,I have'nt

seen her lately,she looked sooo delicious at the vma awards a while back...she looked healthy,she was

curvy,I couldn't see anything wrong with her...whats wrong with a sexy curvy woman with a nice booty?

I don't understand Hollywood for being so hard on her,Britney looked hott...I think Hollywood thinks super

thin women look hot,and they don't...its better to have something to hold onto...my girlfriend reads

cosmo...she always asks me "do I look fat?"...how am I supposed to answer that...plus she isn't

fat she wears size 10 pants,only because she has a curvy booty that I can look at all day,everyone else

too,other women tell her she has a nice ass...but she is so concerned about her body she doesn't

have to diet at all,but thinks she has too...I think I'm going to cancel the cosmo subscription

on her ha ha...wish me luck...

I agree with you, Britney looks fantastic! And, even though her performance at last year's VMA's was very sloppy, I also found it harsh that everyone seemed to pick on her for having a little baby fat. I like her as an artist, and like her music too. I think that Hollywood pays too much attention to string bean actresses, and that there's a HUGE stigma for women in that field, and in modelling and singers as well.

• Members
I agree with you, Britney looks fantastic! And, even though her performance at last year's VMA's was very sloppy, I also found it harsh that everyone seemed to pick on her for having a little baby fat. I like her as an artist, and like her music too. I think that Hollywood pays too much attention to string bean actresses, and that there's a HUGE stigma for women in that field, and in modelling and singers as well.

Totally! I saw that performance and I was like WHAT? FAT? I mean she had a little more weight on her than usual OK granted but she was not FAT! :angry: I agree with MD, toss out those Cosmo's!! That crap is a huge reason why women have bad self esteem! Don't get me started! :P

• Members

Did Brittany look better? Yes. Did she give a half ass performance at the VMA's cause she was hopped up on something? Perhaps.

• Members
she always asks me "do I look fat?"...how am I supposed to answer that...

"Honey in this light I can barely see you"! Standard answer for the man that hates the doghouse!

• Members
Pappy it should be "Honey, in this light I can see everything I need to see!" :P , that would definetly be the right answer.

That is the perfect answer! What a smooth talking devil you are............................ B)

• Members
That is the perfect answer! What a smooth talking devil you are............................ B)

And all this time I thought that my halo covered up my horns! LOL!