Official Community Forums Home

Karezza/sacred Sex

Neuroticax

• Members

Anyone into this? ;)

In case you haven't heard about it..

A Short Definition of Sacred Sex - http://www.luckymojo.com/tktantradefinition.html

Karezza Techniques - http://www.luckymojo.com/tktechniques.html

I've been very interested in this as of late. It is a very different experience, especially if you're with the right person.

• Members

I practice Tantric sex with my hubby, which is a form of it. It is really a blending of mind and body without the ultimate goal being quick orgasm. I find it extremely erotic and comforting as well as sexually satisfying.

• Members

I couldn't agree more! I've come to find myself sometimes trying to put off orgasm as much as possible. I've felt my body orgasm without actual orgasm, it's so blissful.

• Members

It's really enlightening, I hope you enjoy it!

• Members

I've been interested in doing some more reading on this because it's basically what we've been doing lately, just without actually having any official knowledge on the subject.

• Members
I've been interested in doing some more reading on this because it's basically what we've been doing lately, just without actually having any official knowledge on the subject.

That's funny! We do some of the tantric stuff and I have never until recently read about it! Hey someone somewhere figured it out and then wrote it down right!