Official Community Forums Home

Ok Qestion?

• Members

OK so, I have the blush ballsy, I enjoy the length and gerth of it, however, it's a bit on the floppy side. Hubby and I have been looking for a non vibrating dildo that has a bit more stiffness to it. Does anyone have any suggestions??

• Members
OK so, I have the blush ballsy, I enjoy the length and gerth of it, however, it's a bit on the floppy side. Hubby and I have been looking for a non vibrating dildo that has a bit more stiffness to it. Does anyone have any suggestions??

Angel, have you ever tried glass..... You know what they say don't you?

Once you go glass you never go back......... I had to do a review on one once and it's as stiff as you can get, plus you can play with the temperature sensation, very erotic.

Glass is a fantastic sex toy material! As well as some of the silicone dildos, like the Tantus Line, which is surgical grade silicone, a little bendy, but still solid and they have all sorts of different shapes and features.

TANTUS Line

• Members

I have to agree about the glass - it is now my FAVORITE material. The Eden Snake is our newest addition to our glass collection and I can reccomend it with absolute certainty that if you like it firm, the snake is AWESOME. I find it my best g-spot toy.

We also have the Real Man that is very nice, firm, but not hard like the glass. And the girth on this one is very pleasureable. In fact, I think I'd recommend pretty much any of the "real man" line, as they all seem to be made of the same base material.

good luck!

~LG

• Members

LOL I just posted something in the other thread but it vibrates. I know you do have a glass one... hmmm

I got a similar one to this one here. It is very firm. Almost too firm for me! It has a suction cup base for more interesting options. check it out... Click on the picture. :)

NO2011-2main.jpg

• Members
LOL I just posted something in the other thread but it vibrates. I know you do have a glass one... hmmm

I got a similar one to this one here. It is very firm. Almost too firm for me! It has a suction cup base for more interesting options. check it out... Click on the picture. :)

NO2011-2main.jpg

He looks quite delicious.....

• Members
He looks quite delicious.....

LOL so VEINY!!! :o:lol: