Official Community Forums Home

Not So Red Hot

TonboMidori

• Review Team

TLC7319-6main.jpg

I was really looking forward to trying this toy out, since it boasts a vibrating tongue. Unfortunately, the picture doesn't convey that the tongue is really short. Let me tell you, a short tongue surrounded by big rubbery lips does not a fun time make. I think I spent more time trying to get a good position with the thing than getting any pleasure out of it. In the end, I had to use the side of the toy to get any real vibration out of it, even on the highest setting. Even then, it was a bust :(

This toy is not waterproof, though it is latex and phthalate free. There is a moderate smell to it, but does fade rather quickly. It has a decent length of cord between the toy itself and the controller (which has a slide button to change the speed). It runs on 2 AA batteries (not included).

I'm really not trying to be hateful at all, but I wouldn't even recommend this thing to a beginner. The vibrations are almost non-existent and the toy itself is almost impossible to get into a stimulating position. If I could do it again, I would steer clear of this one.

Red Nots

• Members
I was really looking forward to trying this toy out, since it boasts a vibrating tongue. Unfortunately, the picture doesn't convey that the tongue is really short. Let me tell you, a short tongue surrounded by big rubbery lips does not a fun time make.

LOL Nice :lol: :lol:

Nice new sig BTW! I can relate to the blue one. :D