Official Community Forums Home

Men: Ever Have Trouble Coming?

Shoop

• 1 year later...
  • Members
ooops, wrong "area, deleted and moved!"

BTW: MOVED topic to the sex positions forum, please go answer me there! Thanks!

No Shoop if you are talking about men receiving anal sex having trouble cumming via their cock and balls you are in the right place.

First of all often when I am reaming myself I often don't have a woody. It all feels so damn fine plowing that ass of mine I could care less if I have a hardon or not. On the other hand towards the end of a session sometimes I seem to have an insane need to pop my nut and yes I've had difficulty shooting my string of pearls. I just have to work harder and concentrate more on my cocks pleasure. Again sometimes it is a washout and I will not have a typical male orgasm.

When this occurs I just get back to reaming. The pleasure I derive from getting banged far outweighs the joy I receive jacking my cock. Its nothing I am worried about tho. Ten minutes with my old gf or any woman who is expert at giving oral would be pulling my hot jizz down her throat in no time flat. :)