Official Community Forums Home

Moving Out

whitefang2002

• Members

my daughter is never quiet......so i amsure the library will be dificult. lol. I just hope that everything else falls into place for me and my daughter.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
my daughter is never quiet......so i amsure the library will be dificult. lol. I just hope that everything else falls into place for me and my daughter.

even if it does fall directly in place, you will make it work! Your an amazing and strong woman who is going to show her daughter what it means to stand on her own two feet! I'm so happy for you!

• Members

Well it seems like you have the right frame of mind in spite of everything! Keep your head up and don't be a stranger! I hope things go well for both of you girls!

• Members

Yep, I agree. There may be ups and downs, but you two will be just fine.

Your attitude is awesome. I am so excited for you!

• Members

another update:

I am not sure how to say this...but I feel duped. I think I found out the real reason that he dumped me...is that he just gets sick of being with the same person for that long. Um....just recent evidence i should say. lol. lead me to believe this. But it only points to that within the last 2 days he (i am fairly sure) is already seeing someone else. I am not saying that he is sleeping with her...yet...I just know something fishy is going on.

And oddly...knowing that makes me feel better about the break up. He lied straight to my face last night!!! He went out to the bar...and got drunk, came home...and then for some reason decided to sleep in the bed. (for all of you that don't know...when we spit he let me stay in the bed and he slept on the couch). I was like ok whatever. Well then at 130am he gets a text...and so I sat up and shook him and stayed sitting up to make sure he opened it and read it (cuz usually he falls asleep in the process of that and then it beeps...and i wanted to go to sleep). So I was turned that way and could see the phone when he opened it....it said it was from lindsey. That was enough for me...I didn't need t know what it said. Then when he was done I said who the hell is texting this time of night? And he said "well, i texted scott right before I came up here for him to call me in the am so I get up" I was like oh....well that said it was from lindsey. He shut up...then another text came and i was like that better be the last one. So he texted her back and then deleated all his messages (which i have noticed he started doing the past 2 days or so....and he won't go anywhere in the house without his phone. Like to me I see that as he is trying to hide something cuz before he would miss place it and forget it and then ask me where his phone was...now its attached to him!). Then he said..."im really drunk" And then I rolled over to go to bed.

And "scott" has been calling at 6am to make sure he is up.....I mean come on..........what guy friend is going to call to make sure his buddy is up for work????? Doesn't make sense. Also he now has to leave the house or go to the fathest away room from me to talk on the phone.........

CAN YOU SAY FISHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now for some reason I feel better bout the break up. Not sure why. Maybe becuase he lied right to my face when i saw who it was from with my own eyes. And then this morning I asked him about it and he couldn't tell me why he lied about it. So yeah.........and when "scott" called him........"he" was asking him questions and corey was like with no one. He was answering about who he was with last night. And then he was like hang on....and he went to the farthest room in the house.....

Yeah something is going on for sure. And sad part is...I am going to talk to his mom about it. Cuz she couldn't understand him either and this may help her. Me and her are fairly close. I know I shouldn't go "rat" him out...but she should know because she doesn't know why he can't hold on to women. He has long term relationships in the past...and they ended the same way mine did. And he gave me the same "reason" as the other people he dated.

Some how I may feel better becuase I caught him lying...and who knows that he lied to me about during the relationship you know. So then I'm thinking....maybe its a good thing I'm leaving now....

I know you and his mom are close, but I'd recommend you leaving her out of it. Don't open up to her like that. That's HIS mother. You wouldn't like it if he went to YOUR parents and told them something you did that pissed him off, right? No, of course not. It's none of her business. You have to respect that that's HIS mom, and that she, in the long run, will be more "loyal" to her own son, than an ex GF.

Yes, it sounds uber-fishy, but, if y'all are broken up, then he's free to see other people. As are you. Granted, you're staying there until you get into your own place, but that doesn't mean he can't see/date/fuck someone else now. The texting early/late is something a potential GF would do, so, yeah, I don't think that was any "Scott". But, again, it's now none of your business what he does, or whom. Now, if he starts trying to sleep with you too, then there's a major conflict there.

In NO WAY am I saying that it's right, however, y'all are broken up, so what each of you do on your private time isn't the other's business, though he should be a bit more tactful.

• Members

I should note that his mom wants to know. And I know she is "loyal" to him more then she would be to me. I wouldnt' care if he told my parents anything. And also.....I just think it is a respect issue for him to "see" someone while I am still there. And btw...he still wants to have sex even though he broke up with me and half the time he wants to sleep in the same bed as me. I know its none of my business, but he is being disreapectfull. Anyone who gets out of a long relationship like that...if he had any feelings for me...I wouldn't expect them to treat me like that.

Oh yeah and his mother wants to know him. Because she doesn't understand him. I am not going to tell her the whole story...i am just going to tell her what I see as why he broke up with me. She is upset at him for doing it and yeah. I am not ranting and raving every detail to her cuz he pissed me off....

Sorry to say..i know you speak your mind, but your post was very negative...more so then it should be i think.

I was just merely saying that I'm more happy now that I found this out becuase I feel like it will be easier to move on.

• Members

Sorry everyone if you are getting sick of my posts.......LOL.

Well, i should be all moved out of here and into my new place tomorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should note that his mom wants to know. And I know she is "loyal" to him more then she would be to me. I wouldnt' care if he told my parents anything. And also.....I just think it is a respect issue for him to "see" someone while I am still there. And btw...he still wants to have sex even though he broke up with me and half the time he wants to sleep in the same bed as me. I know its none of my business, but he is being disreapectfull. Anyone who gets out of a long relationship like that...if he had any feelings for me...I wouldn't expect them to treat me like that.

Oh yeah and his mother wants to know him. Because she doesn't understand him. I am not going to tell her the whole story...i am just going to tell her what I see as why he broke up with me. She is upset at him for doing it and yeah. I am not ranting and raving every detail to her cuz he pissed me off....

Sorry to say..i know you speak your mind, but your post was very negative...more so then it should be i think.

I was just merely saying that I'm more happy now that I found this out becuase I feel like it will be easier to move on.

Absolutely, it's better to know what's going on, and most people want to, just to be able to move on. That's totally normal and natural. And, a lot of the time, the truth hurts.

Sorry you took my post as negative, however, yes, I do speak my mind, and I'm not overly flowery when doing so. When going thru lots of emotional ups and downs, sometimes the things we don't want to hear, we brush off, or think as negative. I put it out there, in the most direct, honest way I could. I boiled it down, because I've been thru all that before, and that is what I had learned.

However, I stand by what I said. Basically, because I've been thru almost an identical situation with my ex husband. He was not close with his family from the age of 15 up. I was, and still am, closer to them that he has been, even NOW. Though I don't contact them much at all, we still have love for each other (his family, NOT him!! LOL). I let things cool down for over a year before I contacted his sister. She & I had been as close as real sisters. My ex had asked me not to contact his family, well, because their HIS family, so I respected that for over a year. Then he started screwing up and not doing what he was suppose to be (spelled out by the terms of the divorce), and I contacted his sister. She was expecting my call. I did not call her out of spite, but because I missed her. I told her that I would only speak of him if she asked questions. She's asked several, most I've answered, some I have refused to do so, just because that's her brother. His mother's asked me a few things, and I answer them as how I saw it, leaving my disappointment and hurt feelings out of it. She even commented to me one time that I didn't seem overly angry with him, and, in all honesty, I wasn't ever overly angry at HIM, but MYSELF for not seeing things a lot sooner!

But, the best thing I did in that whole situation, was let the hurt, anger, and ego stuff go thru it's stages, away from his family. It wouldn't have been fair to dump on him infront of all them, even though they know how my ex is, and agree that he was the one that screwed it all up, I didn't want to put them in that sort of position.

If your ex's mother wants to know her son, then she really should be asking HIM things. It's true that men don't usually confide much most of the time, however, she can't have a relationship, a good quality one, with her son thru other people. It's not fair to her, or him, or even YOU for that matter. Nobody can have a meaningful relationship THRU someone else.

I guess I wasn't overly clear. I DO think it's disrespectful of him to be so callous about seeing someone while you're in the house still. No, it's not your business if he does so, however, he is being rather hateful and insensitive by what he's doing. His timing could be better. Him sneaking off to the far side of the house, is, in his mind, probably his way of being discreet and not rubbing your nose in it. At the very least, if he chooses to do so, he should tell her not to call or text. He should be the one initializing contact, so they know that it's a safer, more polite time to talk and do that sort of thing, if they have to do so. So long as it's not in your face. All this shows how immature he is, and how unready he is for anything but short-term relationships.

Men honestly don't think the way we do, and we don't think the way men do either, for that matter! What the injured party considers nice, polite, and respectful, probably is NOT what the offending person thinks at all. He also may be doing all of this to show you that he means it, wants to move on, and this is his sly little way of proving it.

At least you'll be moving out soon, and won't have to worry about his silly little games anymore. And that's what you should be happy about. That, and, how he's handling all of this, shows his true character NOW, and so you can be happy that this part of your life is going onto a different chapter, for the better! Plus, all the things that you've been able to accomplish in such a short time! You go girl!

• Members

I'm glad you have a place and will be on your own soon.

You will be so much happier when you know you can take care of yourself.

It is scary sometimes, to be on your own, but liberating, too!

Aren't you excited about starting a new life of your very own?

He is acting inmature. Why can't he just be honest with you?

• Members

IM BACK!!!!! lol.

I have my own place now. 2 bedroom townhouse. All my stuff is moved in. I got internet hooked up today (my mom did that one).

I am still looking for a job. Did lots more applications today. I sure hope that I hear something soon. I have paid rent till the end of December so I should be ok on that end. I do have a vehicle now..a dodge caravan....so I am back to the soccer mom thing. HAHA.

I am feeling so much better and my daughter hasn't seemed to have any problems with adjusting. And she has never asked once where daddy is.....so that makes it so much easier. The only thing she asked for was her kitties.....lol.

Ex hasn't contacted me at all since I left. Even though while moving the rest of my stuff out he helped only to get me to hurry up and get everything out. He was very angry and upset and mad that day. (that kind of made it better for me). And he was pissed off that I brought someone to help me move the heavy things....what did he excpect me to lift all that myself?!?!?!

He doesn't know where I live or what vehicle I have...so im not too worried about him doing anything. Doubt he would but you never know in this day and age.

• Members

Good for you, sweetie!

Look how far you have come already!!

Good things are ahead for you!