Official Community Forums Home

Cumming Question For Guys

telecom69

• Members

I'm 47 yrs old, in good physical shape, no health issues, etc. Here is what I've noticed. When having intercourse with my gf, if I feel myself about to cum, I will tell my gf lets slow down a little until the feeling dissipates so I can last longer. I may do this 2-3 times during a session for control But then after doing this, I notice sometimes my erection may go down a little and I can't cum at all, no matter what happens. My thought is since my erection isn't as hard, the sensation isn't as strong and the cum feeling goes away. At some point she may say she is getting a little sore during this, so well stop and I'll do oral on her. If she isn't wet enough, we will use a lube to help for that. From start to end penetration may be 15+ mins or so until she says to stop. As with most guys, some positions are harder to go longer. Doggie is a killer for me, as looking at and holding as ass is a huge turn on.

Telecom

• Members

I've had this happen from time to time too, although usually after a longer period of time. I'm not really sure why it happens, whether it's desensitization to the sexual experience or a byproduct of some other factor (lack of sleep, not enough of a refractory period, medications, stress, etc...). In the end though, although the experience is still very gratifying, it does lose some of that killer pleasurability. Yet, I'm still always happy to provide whatever services my loving partner desires, and still enjoy the experience whether I get to explode or not. Usually, after some cuddling time, a short nap with each other, or some other less stimulating activity, I can get back into the action and achieve a sizable orgasm anyway. When I don't, it usually just helps build me up for the next encounter, so it's a win/win situation.

Test things out a little bit if you get the chance. I'd be interested in knowing what others think or have experienced as well.