Official Community Forums Home

Ugh

mystofpric

• Members

Okay so my little sister just got into housing, apperently today. She is starting on her own, with nothing like normal people do. It's rough and it's hard but it's something that you think about when you go on your own. When I moved out on my own all I had was a futon and a TV and my computer. That's it folks. From there I made it work.

My mom has decided that this is too hard for my little sister to do. When my little sister moved out of here we were moving my older sister's stuff in because she joined the military. Instead of teh bed, couch and TV going to my little sister, it was all given to me. See my little sister waited until my mom was out of the state to have my dad move her out into his place to play one parent against the other. Mom was pissed and get teh stuff to me. That was in February. So here I have been living happily up here, paying my rent and slowly making this a place that I can actually live in. Well while i ahve been nesting up here my little sister has been kissing mom's ass because she doesn't like living under dad's rules. So now that she got ito housing, I'M losing my TV, my couch, and go only knows what else. Further this has meant that mom and her boyfriend have been up here all the time, quite unannouced I might add. This morning I was lounging in just my skivvies watching the lame attempt at saturday morning cartoons, when mom's boyfriend came upstairs. EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING?

I mean if I had just been given some heads up time I might have been able to replace stuff, but instead it's just gone.

• Review Team

You need to give it all to those losers and come on down here with me. I will take care of your every need! :o AND very little cold weather! :D

• Members
You need to give it all to those losers and come on down here with me. I will take care of your every need! :o AND very little cold weather! :D

Can i finish painting? I hate to leave a project 1/2 done, and I know mom hates my colors I choose HAHAHAHAHA A little silver lining....

• Members

I say you come to NJ instead then you will have 4 of us taking care of you. You will have AK/hubby as well as PILTA and I. I think that sounds like fun. There is cold weather here but we will make sure to keep you warm. ;)

• Members
Soooze come to my area, we can get a place and party it up.

plus, you'll never have to worry about any meanies or sad times.

nothing but smiles and enjoyment :]

I tell ya what, now that i pretty much have this place painted, and once i replace furniture, we should totally have a sleep over! LOL

• Members
I tell ya what, now that i pretty much have this place painted, and once i replace furniture, we should totally have a sleep over! LOL

I can bake a mean batch of brownies, or just any goodies in general =D

• Members

I make homemade caramels that are are killer.

Who else gonna be there?