Official Community Forums Home

Should I Try Anal?

laurilynt

• Members
I have to ask, is it okay to take it from ass to pussy? Just wondering, haven't really tried the anal thing yet, but would like to. I have stuck his head in, and that is as far as I went, but even that felt great. What I am really asking is if I try it in the ass and don't get very far, is it okay for me to finish vaginal?

Never go from anal to vaginal!; unless you are using a condom and change or take it off after anal.

• Members

That is what I thought. You ladies are much more educated than I am. I am just now getting in touch with what makes me feel good. Thanks for the answer.

• Members
That is what I thought. You ladies are much more educated than I am. I am just now getting in touch with what makes me feel good. Thanks for the answer.

A Sexual awaking of sorts. Many of us have and are going through it. Welcome to the club.

• Members
Never go from anal to vaginal!; unless you are using a condom and change or take it off after anal.

And don't think about Ass to mouth(ATM) either, they do that in movies and it is not to be copied. Anal is the last place you want to go unless you stop down and wash it

Glenn

• 3 months later...
  • Members
So we attempted it today and it didnt work...we couldnt fit his penis in me...I tried relaxing and everything, but we just couldnt do it...were going to try again soon...i hope it works next time.

Slower and smaller and first. Can’t be stressed enuf.

Something I haven’t seen posted here is the following...

Mint toothpaste..Your thinking Huh :unsure:

With a liberal amount of mint toothpaste...and a very wet finger..applying some to your rosebud..will add a nice erotic tingling sensation.

That is not permission for him to mount you.And rip you apart..look at it as teasing Foreplay..while he is fingering..licking your pussy.But always a mild Tingle BACK THERE..and leave it at that.

Next session..while its tingling..let him add a finger..or oral anal BJ to you.You getting the picture ? Try it ALONE..once you feel that tingle..you will become more open minded and aroused with the idea of anal play

• 4 months later...
  • Members
thanks for the help guys...just so its clear i am totally okay with it and am just worried about his size. Im actually kind of excited about it...i feel a tad bit weird being excited, but excited none the less. He is really excited as well. Hes a little odd, but i bought anal beads...is that an okay starting point? ( i bought them before i asked the question but havent used them yet...) thanks again for the help!

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Whether man OR woman...if you haven't had anything go up the backdoor use plenty of lube your 1st time most assuredly (no pun intended).

After a couple years of regular ass fucking you may very well be able to take 1 1/2 inches up the ass without lube. Sometimes the anticipation alone will turn me on sufficiently for me that I need none or very little to slide my favorite badboy up my manhole. That's me thou and you may very well not be able to. Also as you say your man is 'very wide' I would say that is most likely 2 1/2 inches thick at least. Two and a half inches wide is a fair bit better than one and a half inches. Lucky girl!!