Official Community Forums Home

Rascal Rabbit With Tickler

ToyQueen

• Members

TC740main.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/rascal-rabbit-with-tickler.aspx

I have to tell you, I had been looking at this particular vibrator for a while. This toy is a very pretty purple rabbit, with about 5 1/5 inches of insertable length. The shaft is ribbed, but the big surprise was in opening the box... The top of the shaft is a woman's head---complete with hair, eyes, nose, mouth, chin! She is even wearing a necklace. And she has boobs!!! I think the boobs are suppose to hit the g-spot, but I'm not sure about that. The shaft does NOT rotate. This has a very nice rabbit. The ears are about one inch long, and they are joined about halfway down. The thing that is different about this rabbit is that it has a thin anal probe. Between the shaft and the anal probe is a small knob that presses on the perineum. This toy is waterproof, jelly, phthalate free, and takes 2 AA batteries. There is a sleeve in the battery compartment to show which way the batteries go, and it helps to make it quieter. It was very sticky when I opened the package, but it didn't smell very much. A quick wash took care of it all.

So this toy is pretty quiet, even on the higher speeds. I love the rabbit on this one. Those little joined ears fit perfectly around my clit, and buzzed away happily. The anal probe is very flimsy, and somewhat hard to place. But it vibrates very nicely, and that little knob puts the perfect pressure in between. I think it worked better for me to simply lay the anal probe along the skin, and vibrate there.

Overall, I think this is a great toy for anyone to use. The size is nice, and it isn't intimidating.

Happy playing!!!

• Review Team

Thanks for the review! B)